||twelve||

$jasmine

glizzy and I have been dating for 9 months now. im so happy with him. he has really changed and this is the best relationship i've been in. we talk 24/7 . im in love with him. the only thing we haven't been doing is having sex. the last time we had sex was 2 months ago. he always tries but i dont let him because im pregnant .

no one knows but im planning on telling glizzy tomorrow because its his birthday ! i already know he's gonna be so happy.

$glizzy

me and nahmir just opened up a new club . we needed a legit business because the cops know we can get ALL of this money from just rapping . we do a lil dirty work every now and then but nothing serious. 

i walked into my new office. it had a small desk with a chair and 2 white couches. i was signing papers and shit when my new bartender ,milani, walked in.

" hey glizzy" she said. when she walked in i couldnt help but stare at her outfit. it was a black lace semi see though one piece. i cant lie she looked sexy.

" wassup milani" i replied my dick grew harder

she just stared and giggled .

" you need help with that" she said while pointing at my hard dick

" nah, i got a girl . you know that" i said trying to be faithful even though jasmine never want to give me none.

" she dont have to know" she said while walking towards me . she pushed me down on the couch and got on her knees. i was gonna interrupt but she pulled my dick out and put it in her mouth. i cant lie , i missed getting head. plus it wont even matter , its not like im fucking her.

" fuuuck" i groaned . she was putting in work

i pushed her head down a little further.

" shhit , move im bout to nut." i said

she backed up and i nutted in her mouth.

i know i just cheated on jasmine but she not giving it up to a nigga. im man and i have needs.

" dont tell nobody about this" i said while pointing at milani

" ok daddy" she said and winked as she walked out

the next day

$jasmine

yesterday i went to pick up a few things for glizzy. i got him a mcm bag, a few polo shirts, and the pair of  balmain jeans he alwas talks about. he always spoils me so i though i should return the favor. i also got him a tiny box with a my ultra sound and my pregnancy test.

i wanted to be sure this time so i went to the doctors alone and i got an ultra sound.

$glizzy

i woke up and saw so many instagram notifications saying happy birthday and shit. i really dont feel like looking at them so i just like all of them . i really just been feeling guilty about the whole thing with milani.

i heard a knock on the door.i looked out and opened it.nahmir, cordae, jay,manny,and jasmine all came in.

"wassup yall" i said trying to act normal before anyone could say anything jasmine ran up and hugged me. she was holding about 6 bags.

" damn you must really miss the dick " jay said making everyone expect jasmine laugh .

" i got you something" she said

" something? nah you brought that nigga the whole mall" nahmir said. and everyone started to crack up .

" you aint have to get me nun ." i said

" but i waned to now shut up"

i opened the gifts and i saw a little brown box. i opened it and it was a pregnacy test!

its said positive,a nigga finna be a dad .