3

Meeting my new family was amazing . My brother was really funny , but I could tell he was gonna be annoying . His name is Hayden . And he's 15 . My moms name is Lisa and my dads name is Anthony . I knew them already though , we Skyped almost every day so I could get to know them .
They explained that I would go to school the next day . Yay .

At least my brother showed me around .

When we drove back , I was staring out the window . Then , I locked eyes with this boy . He had really dark skin and pretty features . It was like for those 5 seconds we were the only two people in the world . I didn't even realize Hayden was calling calling me .

" Earth to sister " my brother said .

" Yeah here . " I said .

" That's Trevon . "

" Who's that " I asked

He gave me a ' really ' look . Geez . I'm an even worse liar than I thought I was . I mean he was good looking , but I'm tryna stay as far away from love as humanly possible .

not again .

When we got home my mom took me into my room . I had a really nice room . It had a queen bed , tv , walk - in closet AND a bathroom . Back home , I shared a room .
The only con was that we had to wear uniform for school . It was A button up t - shirt with semi - slim pants and a tie . And since my parents knew me so well that they had every pair of converse for me , low top and high top . Plus a lot of dress shoes .

After picking out my outfit for the day I showered and went to sleep it was going be a long day .

-

I woke up to my mom gently shaking me .

" wake up sweet pea " she said softly

I smiled . she was so sweet .

I rolled out of bed and showered and brushed my teeth I also put my clothes from the night before on .
My mom and dad had prepared a pretty big breakfast though . Eggs , pancakes and toast .
When I finished , my brother walked me to school .

University of England in Manchester.

It was a very nice school . In front was a huge glass fountain . Surrounding it were benches and in front was the school . When you walked it was huge there was a big main hallway with a food court . To your right there was the main office . In there , was a big corner desk and chairs with cubicles on your left .

" Hi , I'm Ms . Madilyn . How can I help you ? "

" I'd like the class Schedules for Hayden and Sierra Starr please " my brother said .

She shuffled through some things , then handed us our schedules .

My brother was gonna walk me to my class but his was earlier so he needed to rush off . I said I was gonna be fine and tried to hurry and find class .

Room 264 : Ms . Lee's Homeroom .

Shockingly , I found my room in about 10 minutes . I guess I was a few minutes early, so I picked a spot in the back corner . In a time period of about two minutes the room was full . Glad I got here early .

Ms . Lee asked us to first introduce ourselves . For some strange reason everyone looked so crazy when I said my name . I'll leave it alone though.

Ms Lee explained that we would have regular classes today, but would take a trip tomorrow to get to know each other .

" Hey Sierra ! Over here . " said Camilla

As I made my way to the table . No one refrained from staring . It was almost like I was some celebrity .

At the table was Hayden , Corey , Trevon , Camilla and me .

" Sup Sister ! " Hayden said .

" Hey brother " I said .

" And Hey y'all " I added

" Hey " they said in unison .

Then they got to talking about a party . Yay . A party .