Dr. Facilier (Request)

I don't know if this was a typo or not so I'm just gonna do 2 in 1

Vocabulary: souk: Arab word for market place

Y/N was going down the street of their souk, thinking about their life. Their dad had stolen all the money they had to run away with some woman after her brother was born, and her mother died awhile after. That didn't stop Y/N though, they worked for years in the Mardi Gra parade cleaning up after the horses, it wasn't fun and it stank, but it paid off. Now Y/N had her own souk with their little brother working there so they stayed close, and they were near rich.

When they were walking, they see their brother just, standing there, looking at whatever he was looking at.

Y/N looked where B/N was looking, and saw him looking at some girl looking at hats.

"Well, ain't she pretty." Y/N said, catching B/N by surprise causing him to knock over a few things, earning a few stares, including the girl he was looking at, and hide behind Y/N.

"Uh huh, beautiful." B/N said, sighing.

"Go talk ta her then you ain't gon get her attention any other way, well you could knock something else over, but that'll cost ya." Y/N said.

"B-but look at her, what would she want with me?" B/N asked.

"Don't even try and say you worthless, she would be lucky to have you." Y/N says, pushing her brother from behind her.

B/N goes over to the girl, and before he can even say anything, he leans on the hat rack, and it falls to the ground, along with him.

The girl laughs at him and walks away, and others just stare.

He gets back up and walks over to me, hanging his head.

"I tried." B/N said.

"Well, perhaps you need to try a little bit harder." You jump back a bit startled, when you turn around you see a tall man with medium brown skin, what he was wearing looked pretty odd.(he looked like a pimp who was just starting out idk why I think that but, with the cane, and the way he treated Lawrence)

"Who are you?" You questioned, he handed you his business

"Dr. Facilier, now I hear you got a problem dealin with matters of the heart, I'd be happy to help you." He said, talking to your brother.

"No thank you, we don't do voodoo magic." You say handing him the card, instead of taking his card back, he brought your hands close to his lips and kissed it, causing you to blush before jerking your hand away.

"Come with me to my shop, I'm sure I can change your mind." You didn't want to go but your brother was already following after him, so you started walking.

He led you both down an alley, you had a bad feeling about this, you grabbed your brothers arm and tried to turn back, but it felt like a force was pushing you forward.

When you entered the shop that bad feeling got worse.

"Son, do you mind waiting out side while I talk to Y/N for a second?" He asked.

B/N was outside, when he asked "How did you know Y/-" He was cut short, when the door was shut in his face.

Now you were starting to get scared, what just closed the door, and why did he want to talk to you?

"What do you want." You said.

"In a sense, I want what you want." He said, getting closer to you.

"You don't know what I want." You said, backing up.

"I know you want your brother to be happy, and I can make that possible." He says backing you up against the door, you try to turn the handle, but the door is locked.

"But I'm gonna need something in return." He said.

"What do you want?" You questioned.

"Do you promise to meet my demands?" He asked, sticking his hand out for you shake.

"Sure..." You said, not really sure if that was a good answer, and shook his hand.

He brought his hand to your face, and carressed your cheek "Your soul." He said.

"What!?, never!" You said.

"It's too late now, already agreed." He said, staring you down getting closer, and closer to you, your faces were inches apart, until he closed the space between them, you were shocked, you started to feel like you had no energy left, it felt like he was sucking the life out of you, but you kissed back anyway, running your hands through his hair, pushing his hat of his head.

He pulled away from you, you were still physically there and confused.

"I thought you took my soul." You said.

" I own your soul, and know you have what you've wanted since your father left you, I'm your daddy now."

                                    I'm sorry that ended that way, it was all I could think of, anyway I hoped you like it, bye!