Epilogue

It has been 9 years since the war, Harry had Defeated the dark lord and Hermione got together with Ron.

Today was Hermiones Wedding day, She wore a beautiful wedding dress, It was A White and Gold dress like Taylor Swift wore in Love story, Her hair was in the Perfect bun and she had a light amount of Makeup on, Everything was perfect. Well, Not Everything.

Hermione stood in the extra tent with Ginny and Molly and Fleur along with Luna. Fleur and Luna wore beautiful gold dresses, Ginny wore a white one.

She messed with her Hands with worry, Sure she loved Ron but she loved Draco even more.

Stop saying that Hermione! Dracos dead and there's no way he's coming back.

I guess you're right, Dracos gone and I love Ron.

Hermione argued with herself while Fleur and Ginny did the Final touches.

Molly Weasley walked in and saw Hermione.

"Hermione, You look so beautiful!" She fused and hugged her.

"OI! Mom! You're going to mess up her outfit!" Ginny said shooing her mother away.

"Oh Ginvera! I did the same thing to you when you got married." Molly said pointing to the Diamond ring on Ginny's left hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hermione looked out the Tent nervously. Ron's whole family was here and Her close friends as well, But all she could see was flaming red hair. She noticed an Fully Empty Row right in the front.

"Luna? Why is there a whole empty row?" Hermione asked the Girl.

"That row is reserved for the guests who couldn't show up, Like Remus, Tonks, Fred, Mad eye, Sirius, Dobby, Draco, and Many others." She said in her Dreamy Like
Voice.

Hermione had to put a spell on her make up to make sure it wouldn't run if she ever cried during the wedding.

The music started and The Flower girl: Luna and Nevilles kid Sarah Grabbed her basket eagerly.

She had Brown Curly Hair and wore a White dress with a Gold Strap the wrapped around her waist. She was Three years old and Even though she was young she was Exactly like her Mother.

Luna Helped her out of the Tent and Down the Aisle.

Hermione soon followed but as she walked down the Aisle with White flowers in hand she noticed a Man With Light Blond hair and Stormy Grey eyes: Draco.

She Had to hide her Gasp and continue walking down the aisle.

Molly Weasley Sniffled and Blew into her Tissue.

Once Hermione Stood Across from Ron She noticed out of the corner of her eye the Draco was walking out, And she noticed his Hands. No ring. His Father nor Mother made him marry Anyone yet.

The Priest started to talk but all Hermione could think about was the fact that Draco was alive and well.

James, Ginny's Child only two years old wobbled and held on to his Uncle, George while holding a pillow that held two rings.

Hermione smiled a bit at the side of James.

~~~~~~~~~~

When Hermione and Ron where about to say their 'I Do's' Hermione Thought she couldn't marry him or love him or date him, No scratch that, She KNEW.

"Do you, Hermione Jean Granger take Ronald Weasley as your lovely wedded Husband?" The priest asked.

"R-Ron, I love you, But I can't do this, I can't marry you, and I can't love you, I do not love you in this way." Hermione said to Ron and Gasps were heard from throughout the crowd.