12

"David, I think we found your girl." Alex jumped over the white table in the middle of their living room. He stopped and looked back at the table, one he has had to replace so many times.

"I'll be back for you." Alex then refocused his attention on David, who was looking at Alex's phone with a confused stare.

"She looks very familiar. I definitely think she is the girl, but I don't remember much from that night. Who was with me who would know if this is her?" David shook his brain, maybe hoping some part of him was okay enough to remember what the girl he kissed look like.

"Corinna." Alex mentioned and they all turned to look at their blonde friend.

"What are you all looking at?" Corinna smirked and David jumped over the couch to hand Alex's phone to her.

"Hey! I don't want Corinna touching my phone. Imagine how many guys she has touched with that hand." Alex and Corinna bickered like this non stop. David sometimes felt like it was their way of avoiding the sexual tension. The two had hooked up in the past, but it hadn't gone anywhere.

"Well, at least I'm touching other people with my hands and not just myself." Corinna flipped off Alex and he returned the gesture right back.

"Nevermind you two and the sexual tension. Corinna, is this the girl I kissed the night of the party?" Corinna held Alex's phone from David and examined the photo. Her hand flew to her mouth.

"Yeah this is her. How did you find her?" Corinna jumped up and down. She was always a sucker for a good romance story.

"Her best friend DM'ed all of us on Instagram and posted her picture everywhere." Alex commented, taking his phone back from Corinna.

"What's her best friend's name?" Corinna asked and Alex pulled up the message.

"Heather Duncan." Corinna plugged in Alex's response into Instagram and found her instantly.

"Lucky for us, her Instagram is public. Heather and ... What's the girl you kissed's name?" Corinna asked.

"Emily Knight."

"Heather and Emily are roommates at USC. Emily does after school tutorials every Thursday so we can find her there, or we can hit up the dorms and see where they might be." Alex reported. Obviously he was into this Heather chick or he just had a want for helping his friend out.

"Yeah, but how about we meet with Heather?" David asked, kind of formulating an idea in his head. Would it work if he met up with Heather to work with him to get Emily? And what about the boyfriend?

"That would probably be better. Get Heather to work with us so David can get Emily." Alex definitely had a thing for Heather.

"Just a second. David, before we do this, are you a hundred percent over Liza?" Corinna asked and the whole room silenced for a moment, in anticipation of David's next words. David thought for a second. He never wanted Liza out of his life and he still had love for her, but he knew she was going to need a lot of time and he wasn't going to just sit and be her puppet anymore.

"Yes, one hundred percent." David stated and immediately everyone whipped out their phones and tried to get a hold of Heather.