Prologe

Disclaimer:

I do not own seven deadly sins

P.S : you do not need to read unless you need a refresher of what happened in the first few episodes or chapter of seven deadly sins.

Prologe:

Elizabeth Liones, the Third Prince of the Liones Kingdom, escapes from the Holy Knights to track down the notorious criminal organization, the "Seven Deadly Sins". In his search he encounters a strange tavern, the Boar Hat. The owner is a small gis named Melioda aka "meli", who is accompanied by pink haired girl. The Kingdom's knights soon catch scent of Elizabeth's plot and attempt to capture him. During the struggle he is saved by "Meli", who reveals herself to be the captain of the Seven Deadly Sins.

Meli, Hawk and Elizabeth arrive at the village of Bernia, whose underground water source was recently sealed by a Holy Knight named Gilthunder, thus preventing the village from making the Bernia ale, which was their prime source of income, and giving another example of the Holy Knights' heartlessness and cruelty. After innumerable unsuccessful attempts of the villagers to remove the sword with which the source was blocked, Meli easily removes the object

Whilst a celebration was held in Boar Hat, and Meli was hailed as a savior by Bernia's villagers, Gilthunder, wanting to confirm if the removal of his sword was not an accident, threw a spear imbued with his power toward the town. Meli, however, easily stopped and threw the spear back, destroying Fort Solgales.

Meli, Hawk and Elizabeth travel to the Forest of White Dreams that even Holy Knights avoid, and is a good place to hide from them. There, the Prankster Imps that inhabit the Forest of White Dreams attempt to confuse them by impersonating Hawk and Elizabeth in order to lead them away. After defeating them, they follow them and find the Serpent's Sin of Envy, Diane sleeping in the forest.