Part 2

Here's the second and last part guys. Enjoy!! 

Part 2

Sameer had a big bad kept beside him. He was wearing black pants and a white shirt, with sleeves folded up-to his elbow. She walked towards him and when he noticed her, he looked up at her. He was mesmerized would definitely be an understatement. Seeing her in a saree, he couldn't take his eyes off her. She had put in so many efforts, dressed so beautifully, just for him. She blushed and he smiled wide. "Aaj to puri Mrs Maheshwari lag rahi ho" he complimented her and she shyly tucked a hair strand behind her ear.

He signalled her to sit on the bench and he himself sat next to her. "Kabse yahan pe ho tum?" she asked as she sat down on the bench. "Umm.. Bas do ghante se" he replied casually. "Do ghante!! Itna jaldi kyu aye?" she was confused. He bit his lip, "Mujhe laga agar chaand jaldi nikal gya to.." She had an expression of adoration, "Sameer, aise dinon mein chaand kabhi bhul ke bhi jaldi nahi nikalta. Aaj to ulta ek ghanta deri se nikla hai" she complained but he smiled.

He thought of something and got serious, "Accha, tumhe kisi ne ate hue dekha to nahi?" She shook her head, "Sab log Taiji ke ghar pe hai. Vrat kholne ke baad wahin pe khana khayenge. Aur Arjun Bhaiya, pralay aur Preeti to pehle hi kha kar sone chale bhi gye" she chuckled. He paused for a while and then asked, "Ghar pe sabko pata hai ki tumhara vrat hai?" She nodded in a no. "To matlab tum roz ki tarah sare kaam kar rahi thi din bhar, aur aaram bhi nahi kiya hoga. Naina tum.."

"Kitne sawal kar rahe ho, Sameer. Chaand kab ka nikal gya aur tum pani bhi nahi pila rahe!" she whined. "Sorry sorry" he forgot his questions and took out a water bottle from the bag and poured some water in a glass. Naina drank water from his hands. "Waise maine suna hai ki meetha khila ke vrat kholte hai.. Sach mein??" he asked and she nodded. He then took out a steel tiffin box from the bag and opened it. Her eyes twinkled on seeing the contents in it and she squealed in delight, "Ghewar rabdi!! Sameer tum.." she was about to pull his cheeks but stopped midway as she realised. She immediately withdrew her hands, blush creeping up her cheeks.

"Control Mrs Maheshwari!" Sameer teased her. He spread rabdi on the Ghewar, took a small piece of it, and fed it to Naina. She closed her eyes as the crispy yet soft sweet filled her mouth. "Mmm. Bohot accha hai" she spoke while still having the Ghewar in her mouth and the rabdi spilled out to her lips.

Sameer wiped the rabdi off her lips and licked it, both of them not tearing their gaze from each other's eyes. Sameer smirked mischievously and offered her another bite, "Aur khao, taki main bhi meetha kha saku" he winked at her. She controlled her blush and snatched the box from him, "nahi, aur kuch nahi milega. Vrat maine kiya tha to uska meetha phal bhi mujhe milega. Tumhe jitna mil gya utna kafi hai" he chuckled and leaned back against the bench.

"Naina, Teej mein ladkiyan jhoola bhi jhoolti hai?" he asked and she turned to him, "Haan. Pati apni patni ko jhoola jhulata hai. Lekin humare ghar mein sabko sharam ati hai to kisi ne jhoola nahi jhoola." she giggled.

"Chalo" he held her hand and dragged her to the swing in the garden. "Kya kar rahe ho, Sameer?" He held her from her shoulders and made her sit on the swing. He stood behind her and held the chain of the swing, and began swinging it. "Tumhe is vrat ka phal de raha hu. Aaj to tumhe jee bhar ke pamper karunga" She smiled looking at him, and held the chains on both sides. Sameer slid his hands down and slowly folded then over her hands. Both of them smiled remembering the incident in school, when she was sitting on the swing and he was standing behind her, exactly like tonight, and he'd tried to hold her hand, but she ran away. But today, she didn't run away, instead she was happy when he held her hand.

"Naina" Sameer looked down at her, while she looked upwards at him, "hmm" He picked up a packet kept on the other swing and placed it on her lap, "Ye lo" Naina was confused and he signalled her to open it. She opened it and saw a green coloured cloth in it. She raised her brows at him, "Itni planning!!" She took it out and it was a dupatta with typical rajasthani bandhej work on it. "Kaisa laga?" he asked with excitement. "Bohot sundar hai, thank you so much" she folded it carefully and kept it back in the packet.

After a few minutes, she realised that it was getting late. "Sameer, der ho rahi hai, ab mujhe jana hoga, warna sab puchenge ki main kahan thi to main kya bolungi?" she got up, took the packet, and went back to the bench. Sameer followed her. They put the water bottle and tiffin back in the bag. "Thank you, Sameer. Mere liye itna sab kuch karne ke liye." she smiled softly but genuinely. "Thanks to you, Naina. Humare liye ye vrat karne ke liye" he smiled back. "Accha, ek last baat. Maine suna hai ki patni pati ke pair bhi chhooti hai vrat kholne ke baad" he teased her again. "Bohot zyada nahi sun liya aaj tumne! Kisne sikhaya hai ye sab?" she crossed her arms and he scratched the back of his head, "Bhabhi se poocha." "Hmm, pair pati ke chhooe jate hai. Lekin yahan to pati dikh nahi raha" she too played along, "main khada to hu saamne" he winked. She looked down in shyness and he began laughing.

But, suddenly she dropped the packet and when she bent to pick it up, she touched Sameer's feet and rushed outside the park, leaving Sameer stunned. By the time he realised what she did, she had gone inside her building.

Please vote and comment