Chapter Twenty Two

Lala's POV

"Sister?" I didn't understand, although it did explain why we look so alike.
"For a whole three years I was forced to see what you saw, hears what you heard, it felt like I was trapped in cage but there was no way out," Lulu told me
"I'm so sorry... I.... I...." what do you say to your long lost twin sister who hates you and was also a part of you.
"Don't be, thanks to you winning the Kami Idol Grand Prix SoLaMi Smile were not the only ones who gained Kami Idol powers and then you were asleep and frozen inside Paku I made my escape, combing my powers with your condition, it was an easy escape," Lulu smirked "although the downside is I can't leave Paku,"
"Maybe if I sort all this out then you'll be free, just give me the Coord," I suggested
"No way, do you think I'm stupid..... oh wait, you don't know," Lulu began to laugh "oh geez that's hilarious!"
"Know what?" I wondered
"I might as well tell you," she stopped laughing "in three days time if you don't fix everything, you'll die,"

I felt like my whole world shattered.
"I...... I...... I...... I'll d-die....." I stuttered
"That's what I said," she nodded happily
"What about you?" I wondered "won't you die too?"
"Nope! When you die I'll be free, your death works out in my favour really," Lulu giggled

I collapsed to the floor. I don't want to die! But if I'm going to die there's one thing I need to do!

After I do that there will be no regrets.

Wait a second!!! There's no guarantee I'll die, I just need to get the coord and perform.

I decided that the best thing to do was get the coord after that I'll have all the time in the world to do that.

Taking a deep breath I ran towards Lulu. She looked surprised but then smirked.

A black ball was thrown at me and I ducked in fright. Without meaning to I dodged it!

I was really close to Lulu now. I reached out and grabbed the coord.

That was too easy. I looked down and realised that it was just a piece of paper and the real coord was in Lulu's hand.

"Tick tock!" She teased