13. The house visit

" Well hello to you," Mina says, cheeks turning red.

There was NO WAY she was sitting in the same house as Yoongi.

" My mom, um, called so I have to go."

" Um MinMin, you're phone didn't even ring."

" Quit calling me MinMin, it sounds like you're calling a dog."

" MinMin, huh? Why are you using my first name, Kris? It's already copyrighted." Yoongi joked dryly as he sat up, elbows on his knees.

Mina rolled her eyes and Kris sighed, running to lock her door.

" No, I want to plan a party."

Mina crossed her arms, refusing to go anywhere near Taehyung and Yoongi. She had no idea how Kris could be so comfortable with them.

It was two guys for goodness sake. She had never been in the situation where she was alone, well not really, with guys.

Kris slowly pulled a spare chair to the living room and then dragged Mina to sit on it.

" Ok guys lets listen up alright? And you too Yoongi."

The doorbell rings and Kris goes to open it with a groan and as she does a familiar voice calls out once the door is flung open.

" Lil sis, I got some watermelon and cake mix- oh shoot."

It was Ms.Kim, wearing a violet sundress with a tote bag hanging loosely on her shoulder. Her eyes are wide as she sees two of her students staring at her in utter confusion.

" Um."

Even Taehyung gawks as he sees the pretty lady standing by the door. Kris watches and rolls her eyes while Mina's hands clench.

" Kris. Care to explain, before I strangle you?" Mina asked.

" I plead the fifth..?" Kris nervously says.

" Does this look like America to you? " Yoongi glares, now standing beside Mina. The two looked like murderers ready to throw Kris off a cliff to discard her body.

Ms.Kim laughs nervously before she sets her bags down.

" How about I change and then make us all some tea and we discuss this situation like the adults we are?"

Kris hides behind her said "sister" as she begins walking upstairs following Ms.Kim's shadow, only to be stopped by Taehyung who grabs her wrist and pulls her so she standing in the middle of him Yoongi and Mina.

" Sure." The three reply.

" Sister please help, do you see me? I'm about to die." Kris whimpers.

" Not my fault you asked me to bring a watermelon back home when I could have been  somewhere else." Ms.Kim shrugs mercilessly.

" Hey, guys? " Ms.Kim says to the three lions encircling Kris.

" Kill her softly so that the neighbors don't think this place is a murder scene, alright? thanks." She winks and then runs upstairs.

•••

" STO-StOP  StOp TAEHYUNG," Kris yells, as her head hits the ground. Taehyung smirks as his fingers move around her stomach like little spiders, causing Kris to go into a fit of laughter.

Yoongi and Mina were sitting comfortably on the couch, with a gap between them, watching Kris laugh breathlessly while Taehyung tickles her.