Chapter 15

Ishana had working as Principal for couple of weeks, she loves her works, surrounded by little ones brightens up her days, but also make her wish to have her own baby grow. Her husband Latif never complain that they not yet have a baby till now but she know, he also wishing to have their own baby. They had consulted a gynecologist about this, Ishana want to try IVF but Latif refused because it might cause Ishana discomfort and pain. He said he rather wait patiently than cause any pain to her and Ishana can't love her husband more but also felt guilty. Finally they choose to try fertility pills and elevate their intimate moments as often as they could. Her husband always joke that he likes this method better but Ishana know that he did this because this is the easiest and most convenient way. She might have done something very good in her past life to have a husband as kind, loving and soft as Latif. She's the luckiest woman in the world.

The bell ring and Ishana walk out of her office to see the children march out of their classrooms to their parents that await at waiting area. She loves supervise this, to watch the children hugs their parents always make her imagine her own child running to hug her every day.

Suddenly she heard a familiar voice, "Aunty...aunty.." she turn and saw Aarju running at her with open arms.

"Aarju.." she happily squat down and open her own arms to receive the hug, somehow the hug warm her heart.

"You study here?" Ishana ask Aarju, he nod his head and point his class to Ishana, "Yes, my class is there"

"Aunty come to pick up your child? Parents should wait there" Aarju explain to Ishana. Ishana laugh at his comment, he's one smart child.

"No, aunty work here" she smile at Aarju.

"Come aunty, I'll introduce you to my papa" Aarju take Ishana's hand and drag her to the waiting room. Ishana remember the last time she met Aarju's father and hesitate, good thing Latif come right on time to save her from meeting Aarju's father.

"Maybe next time Aarju, my husband has come to pick me up" Ishana pat Aarju's head softly. "Go.. your papa have waiting for you, he might get worried"

"Bye..bye Aunty" Aarju give Ishana a peck before running to the waiting room, sending a warm shiver to her heart.

"Oh no, I got a competition" Latif jokes when he reach Ishana, he saw the little guy give Ishana a peck before running out.

Ishana laugh at his jokes and reply, "Yeah, a big one" and slip her hand to his. They slip to Ishana's office. Latif wait for Ishana while she pack her back and they walked to the parking place, they have lunch date today.

Avinash took Aarju to his favorite ice cream cafe, "Papa I met Aunty in school today" Aarju told his father with a full mouth.

"Which Aunty" Avinash laugh and wipe the ice cream in Aarju's mouth.

"Aunty that help me find papa in Mall" Aarju said while digging to his ice cream.

Avinash stunned for a moment, his mind went back to that night and then the glints of Ishita he saw weeks ago, "you meet that aunty in your school?" He asked her son, pretending to dig in his own ice cream.

"yes, aunty said she works there" Aarju answer innocently.

Avinash hand stopped, his mind churning, "I need to see her again, I have to make sure if that woman is Ishita or is she just someone that really looks like her" he scoop an ice cream to his mouth mindlessly.

"Is she a teacher there? What class?" Avinash fishing info from his son.

"I don't know" Aarju shake his head. Not minding his father.