chapter eleven

"We're here for Marie." Elisa said, pointing down the hall. The receptionist nodded, and motion her head towards the hall. "Room 4." Elisa nodded, and Ann and her walked down the hall.

Elisa knocked on the door. After a few seconds, the door opened. "Hey guys." Nikka said, holding the door open for them. Ann and Elisa walked inside and looked over to the hospital bed. Marie layed there, fast asleep, an IV in her arm. "How is she?" Ann asked, going over to push some hair out of Marie's face. Nikka shrugged. "The doctors said she'd be fine after a few days rest." Ann nodded. "She looks so peaceful." Elisa said. "Where is her dad at?" Ann asked. "He was doing fine, so they took him to investigate who hit the car, because it was no accident." Nikka said, sitting on the edge of Marie's bed.

Suddenly, the teens heard a buzzing sound coming from the bedside table. It was Marie's phone.

Call From: Daddy

Ann picked it up.

"Hey Mr. Douglas. It's Ann."

"Hey Ann, how's Mar?" He asked.

"She's doing good so far. She's still asleep."

"Oh good." He paused and then spoke again.

"Listen, we found out the car that hit ours. It was a silver convertible. The security cameras caught a picture. The driver had blonde hair, and she looked about your guy's age. Do you know anything about it?"

Ann froze.

"Uh, let me check with my brother and Elisa."

Ann put the call on hold.

"Guys. They found out who hit the car. It was Jade!" Ann said.

Elisa and Nikka looked at her weird.

"How do they know?" Nikka yelled.

Marie stirred in bed. The teens quieted down.

"It was a silver convertible, and the driver had blonde hair. Come on now." Ann said.

Elisa and Nikka nodded.

"So what do we do?" Elisa asked.

The teens thought for a minute.

Then, all 3 teens gave each other a look, and Ann took the call off hold.

"Mr. Douglas? We'll be down there in 20 minutes."

------------------------------------

Heeeeey(:

Sorry for not updating for awhile.

But hope you guys enjoyed it(:

------------------------------------