CH5

"Lucy, let's go now!" Minerva called for her and she comes out fo the shadows.

Minerva gives her a thumbs up and Lucy smiles brightly.

"First place on the elimination round, Sabertooth!!" The host announces

"First place on the elimination round, Sabertooth!!" The host announces. As the five wizards came out, the crowd cheered for them. The other guilds were also impressed.

The fairy tail guild stayed silent as they quietly analyzed the faces of the Sabertooth.

Levy froze once she saw the two other participants that were cloaked. One was cloaked in orange, a girl. The other one was cloaked in black, a boy. Levy could feel the intense magic power coming from the girl.

"Master, the orange cloaked girl's magic power seem so similar to her but it's enormous!" Levy explained to Makarov. Makarov sighed, "That child is indeed Lucy. We may not know how she was but now she's in Sabertooth, our enemy." Makarov stated and teared up a bit.

The two cloaked figures took off their hood. The girl was gorgeous, the blonde hair flowed wavily and her brown hazel eyes.

"The last place, Fairy Tail!"

-Time Skip-

It was the day before the Grand Magic Games' One on one and two vs two battles.

The Fairy Tail was lounging around, the five wizards letting off a gloomy aura. They were so shocked upon seeing Lucy in Sabertooth, even an enormous magic power sensing from her..

They were doing well, the Sabertooth in first place and Fairy Tail in second place. A 10 point gap.

"Lucy.. She's so different now." Wendy stated, she looked down and fiddled with her fingers.

The Fairy Tail participants was able to talk to Lucy. Surprisingly, Lucy had forgiven Natsu's excuse of 'grabbing someone I know's hands, and I just confirmed you're not her..' They had talked to her, it seemed like she wasn't the Lucy they knew but her personality hadn't changed at all.

They came to a conclusion she had forgotten her memories with fairy tail and she created new memories by herself to avoid being alone.

They had yet to see Lucy's powers. Yes, they could see the celestial keys dangling from her belt but that's all.

Yes, Lucy had been calling out her spirits but she hadn't used them for battle for so long.

-Time Skip-

It was time for a match. One on one, Sabertooth vs Fairy Tail.

"The participants are.. Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tail!" They cheered and Natsu came down to the battlefield.

"Luc Heartfilia from Sabertooth!" Lucy came out and a few people gasped. The other cheered.

'Isn't that Fairy Tail?'
'She quit.'

Lucy was holding a spear, it was called a Celestial Spear: Spear of Wings

Lucy had planned to use her spear for the very strong matches but it seemed like Natsu was a bit powerful.

"Begin!" The host announces but both of them haven't moved in our place. She held her chin up high and smirked.

Natsu can't help but wonder how Lucy's power is. When he got brainwashed by Lisanna, he remembered only after Lisanna admitted and left Fairy Tail. He remembered Lucy's tears as they gushed out of her eyes. Just imagining he was the cause disgusts him, he hated himself for falling into Lisanna's trap.

But one thing for sure, he saw something extraordinary with Lucy before she left the doors of the guild hall.

When Lucy said her last goodbye to Natsu and left, he thought he saw a glowing light from Lucy's chest, where the heart was located. He thought he saw first master Mavis into the distance, he thought he saw crystals. After all, he was the nearest to the door, nobody dares get near Natsu for they were truly disgusted of him and held grudges back then.

Now in the battle, Lucy's spear started to glow yellow.

"Spear of wings, celestial voices!" Lucy commanded and held out her hand, the spear moved on its own and sped in the air, charging towards Natsu.

Natsu dodged, but the spear kept on coming for him, he couldn't destroy it at all. The spear had scratched his arm, he thought it was no big deal but oh boy he was so wrong.

He started hearing whispers and the spear went back to Lucy's hold. She waited for him to go unconscious but it never came.

'It was all your fault she's gone.'
'She belongs to someone else now.'
'You lost your chance to snatch her.'
'You lost.'
'So now, you regret things?'
'You've let her go.'
'If you could turn back time, you'd hope Lucy would stay with you forever.'

"UGH!!" Natsu groaned loudly in emotional pain. He shut his eyes and concentrated on the battle.

"Fire dragon, ROAR!" Natsu yelled, flames started coming out from his mouth to Lucy's direction.

The blonde girl's eyes were widened and she couldn't move. Once it had gotten to her, she passed out. Natsu approached her quickly.

"Lucy?! Oh gosh, I'm so sorry!" Natsu said. He felt the breeze and a hard thing on his neck. The Lucy he was holding dissolved into crystals. He turned his head slowly only to meet the brown eyed gaze of the blonde.

She smirked, "Spear of wings, form 4, Spear of freedom!" The spear on Natsu's shoulder and Lucy's hand started forming into a different one. The tips turned to blades, the wooden handle had turned into green stems with thorns, the middle had a huge crystal rose.