1.2

Soft moans emit from Taehyung's tender lips as well as pleads. "Oh- please, please, daddy- please~"

Jungkook is trying hard to restrain himself from going too fast with the older but he sees how needy he is. Jungkook licks and nibbles at the shell of Taehyung's ear, "Oh, baby. I don't want to hurt you. I'll make you feel good, I just need to prep you first." Jungkook coos. "I have lotion."

Jungkook rubs Taehyung's thigh meekly, yet a large sign of willing dominance to the latter. Jungkook places Taehyung on his back before rummaging his bag for the lotion he brought.

The younger returns, hopping onto the bed and pumping Taehyung's erect member with his hand a few times before popping open the lid and lathering Taehyung's tip with the cooling substance. Taehyung hums at the feeling, "I trust you, Jungkook."

Jungkook feels his heart flutter at Taehyung saying those words. Taehyung trusts Jungkook. It's a good thing, because Taehyung probably won't be able to walk for the coming few days.

Jungkook forms a circle with his thumb and index and circles the tip of Taehyung's cock, pulling on his skin gently. Taehyung was no longer humming but he was squirming for more friction, "P-please, just- oh! Jungkook! Yes, right there!" Jungkook wraps his full hand around Taehyung, who is focusing on the unending pleasure between his thighs, his digits digging into the sheets.

The younger strokes his other hand up and down the inside of Taehyung's thigh, leaving the older to roll his eyes back in pleasure.

"Does my baby boy like daddy stroking his pretty cock?" Jungkook whispers to Taehyung.

"Oh my, yes!" Taehyung's eyes flutter shut as his mouth gapes open at the feeling of Jungkook's palm around him. Jungkook begins to experiment and changes his hand to a 45 degree angle and Taehyung's hands grip the sheets, balling the material in his hands. "Yes, yes, daddy! Right there!"

Jungkook stops all of a sudden, receiving a pout of disapproval from Taehyung. As the older boy opens his eyes, Jungkook's head attaches itself to Taehyung's member, the latter throwing his head back in pure bliss.

"J-Jungkook-ah-ah!" Taehyung moans out to the younger who is now happily engulfing Taehyung's length in his mouth. Jungkook uses his hands and runs them along Taehyung's thighs. Taehyung's hands were now amongst Jungkook's hair, not pulling but rather playing in the softness.

"D-daddy, I'm clo-o-o..." And in those last three seconds before Taehyung's, Jungkook removes Taehyung's length from his mouth and rubs his member with his hands, opening his mouth for Taehyung to release. Taehyung releases into Jungkook's mouth and a small drop of cum landing on his chin. Taehyung reaches down to Jungkook and licks his chin.

"Now, prepared for me?" Jungkook's attitude changes.

"Y-yes, please." Taehyung smiles weakly at him, lying himself down on the bed.

Jungkook grabs the lotion once more and applies it to his fingers before circling Taehyung's fluttering hole. Taehyung hums at the cooling sensation of the lube. Jungkook then slowly enters a finger down to his second knuckle, circling his finger inside, curling it slightly.

"Ah-ah-hmmm~" Taehyung sighs happily.

"How about two?" Jungkook cocks an eyebrow before entering a second down to the second knuckle, his fingers begin scissoring inside of Taehyung in different directions. And a third finger, just for good measure, continuing his exercises. Jungkook then removes his jeans and Taehyung sat up and began tracing his already very much awake erection. Taehyung takes off Jungkook's boxers and realises he isn't prepared for Jungkook's large length. Jungkook grabs Taehyung's sides and pushes the boy gently back down onto his back before Jungkook lines his length up with Taehyung's hole.

"Ready?" Jungkook questions the older while teasing his hole with his tip.

"I-inside," Taehyung is barely making sense anymore.

"As you wish, baby," Jungkook enters himself as slowly as he could handle, moving both hands to Taehyung's hips where they grab hold of the boy's flesh.

"Ah-ahh," Taehyung lets out a painful yet satisfying moan. "Daddy, p-please move~!"

Jungkook now begins moving at a slow pace, in and out, in and out. Lewd noises come from Taehyung's mouth as Jungkook soaks all of the older's noises in. Taehyung's sweet moans mixed with the feeling of the tightness of his hole wrapped around him and Taehyung's scent. Jungkook is just turned on by Taehyung himself.

"F-fuck, Taehyung," Jungkook's head is thrown back as he lets out grunts and pants. "Such a pretty, boy, aren't you?"

"O-only for you." Taehyung responds in between gasps for oxygen and moans.

"The prettiest baby boy." Jungkook mewls at the boy beneath him.

"Pretty please go faster, daddy~?" Taehyung whines in need.

"Of course, baby." Jungkook nods as his thrusts quicken in pace, sounds of their skins slapping fill the room.

"Ah-ah-yes~!" Taehyung begins choking on his moans, he looks up at the boy thrusting into him and admires the beads of sweat trickling down his forehead to his temples. Taehyung and Jungkook connect eyes which lifts the corners of Taehyung's mouth as he moans which makes Jungkook feel amazing knowing he is both pleasuring and making Taehyung happy.

"Maybe if I--" Jungkook is cut off by Taehyung almost screaming as Jungkook angles himself differently and begins hitting Taehyung's prostate dead-on.

"Oh my gosh, yes~! Yes~! Right th-there, daddy!" Taehyung's eyes roll backwards as his jaw clenches from the tension Jungkook was causing to his lower-half.

Jungkook realises he is hitting Taehyung's sweet spot and begins hitting it quicker and harder than before, "You like that, baby?"

"Y-yes! I do!" Taehyung moans even louder in response to Jungkook. Jungkook feels a warmth followed by a pulling begin to spread throughout his abdomen and so was Taehyung.

"Daddy, I'm gonna--" Taehyung takes in a deep breath. "--cum soon!"

"Cum for daddy, baby boy~!" Jungkook's voice deepens as he himself is tired but quickens his pace just for Taehyung. Jungkook removes a hand from Taehyung's waist and wraps it around Taehyung's cock to quicken his rapidly approaching climax. Jungkook moves his hand in sync with his thrusts, Taehyung begins cumming which lands on both his own tummy and on the bed.

"Ahhh~!" Taehyung groans in satisfaction. Jungkook begins to slow down to release himself soon.

"I'm going to cum soon, baby, okay? This shouldn't take long~!" Jungkook's breathing was heavy. Jungkook begins rubbing himself against Taehyung's ass for friction and as he begins releasing he enters Taehyung once again to release inside of the boy.

"F-fill me up!" Taehyung's face is resting against the pillow, ass up with both his hands spreading his cheeks apart.

Jungkook removes himself from Taehyung but leans down and traces his tongue around Taehyung's hole, collecting his leaking juices and sticking a finger inside to cover it with a thin layer of his liquid. Taehyung turns around, and sucks on Jungkook's finger before smiling up at the boy.

"What?" Jungkook giggles.

"I'm just happy," Taehyung replies with a faint smile. "Can we have cuddles?"

"Of course." Jungkook accepts Taehyung's offer and pulls the covers over the two of them.