11

I was in my room. I saw my mommy pictures one by one. Tears rolled on my eyes. Each and every movement with her was really awesome and it's a sweet memory for me .😔😔. That days doesn't came back. I cried and slept. The next day,
I went to college. Neil said goodmorning but i can't reply him. I donot want anyone in my life because one day they left me alone it is the most painful thing. He followed me but i disregarded. Then the girls came to him and he also enjoying their companies. I heard that life is full of enjoyment but in my case life is full of pain. I can't control my tears. And run to the washroom. I screamed mommy i miss u😭😭😭and cried badly. Tomorrow was the last day of the college. I went to the corridor neil was there. He stared at me. I just ignored him. Heyy, what's the matter??
Nothing...😧
Okay, it was the last day we never meet each other. Goodbye forever😠😠
Byee..😔
The college over,
Everyone hugged their friends, cryind and sad especially the girls they one by one hugged and kissed neil. I felt jealous of them. I don't want to talk but i don't know why i felt jealous of them. They are not leaving neil. They said please stay  with me...me ...no, me..baby please..no, stay with me my darling...sweetheart...oh hello, look at your face on mirror he will stay with me am i right my janu?? They fight among themselves. Neil chuckled but he had some fun.

************************
Sorry, Cathy302...
Tumne mujhse kaha tha ki kuch din baad story update karna but mein next week thodi busy rahungi to story update nahi kar paungi to isliye abhi karli....mere exam aa rahe hain to padhna toh padega na..next week me main friday ko story update karungi..sorry once again my dear...bura mat manna..and thank you Cathy302 tumhare comments and votes ke liye specially comments ke liye. And thank you everyone jisme vote kiya...
************************