33

A call came to my mom's phone. She talk with someone. She started crying. I went to her room. I saw her crying.
Avni- Mom, why are you crying??? What happened??
She didn't say anything and crying badly.
Avni- Maa, tell me what happened?? Dayawanti mehta told you something or dad??
Mom- No one tell me nothing.
Avni- So, what happened tell me maa??
Mom- My son died😭😭.
Avni- Whose son??
Mom- My son.
Avni- Whatt??? Tell me everything.
I don't know what was going on. I was confused. Mom's son. How is this possible?? My dad had no son. My dad has two daughters me and daisy.
Mom- Your dad is my second husband. I was his second wife. After my divorce, i married your father. Dayawanti Mehta forced me to marry your father. I had a son who was 2 years smaller than you. My first husband's stepmother was dayawanti mehta. After the death of my father-in-law, dayawanti married again with ashish's father and had children. My son "Rehaan" was everything for me. But, after the divorce i take care of my son alone. I care him like a single parent. I don't want that relationship with my first husband. He made violence. He drunk and came to home and fight with me. I don't want to give that type of environment to my son. So, i came to mumbai with my son. Dayawanti knew that i was now a single parent. So, she forced me to married mr.ashish. I even doesn't knew that ashish had a wife. Dayawanti Mehta never told me about that. After the marriage, i knew everything. She also take my son and went to US. She blackmailed my father. Because of it i never meet my son. How he was?? I tried to met my son but dayawanti killed my mother. I don't want to lose my father also. So, i never tried to met my son. Today, i had phone call of someone. My son was died😭😭😭. Dayawanti Mehta was a murderer.
Avni- Maa, don't cry. You never told me about this.
She cried badly.
Maa, please don't cry. I am always with you maa. Don't cry.
Really i realized that maa suffered alot in her life. She never told me about that. I even don't know that she was forced to marry my dad.
She was broken inside.
Avni- Maa, How he was died??
Mom- I don't know avni. He cut that call.
My sister daisy lived with my maternal grandmother. She always take care of her. I didn't met her since 2 years.
No one was there at home except me and mom. Dad was in Bangkok since 2 years. He was so busy with his work. He never received our call.
Now,i knew that my mom was a superwomen. She never give up.
Avni- I love you maa❤ Are you sure that he was died?? If the phone call was fake then... Dayawanti wants to made you weak.
Mom- You are right. But, what i can do?? Avni, call neil. He help us to out of this problem. I know him he was nice guy.
Avni- No, mom. I don't think so this was a good idea.
Mom- I told you na.. call him.
I call him.
Neil- Hello!!
Avni- Hey, come to my home now.
Neil- Whyy?? What happened?? Everything is okay???
Avni- Come then i tell you everything.