4

Marcel was sitting in front of his best friend/brother-from-another-mother Scotty, drinking his lemonade and scrolling through the only social media app David allowed him to have.

"Marcel, I thought I told you to confront him about you not having a social media life."
Marcel playfully rolled his eyes, biting his straw.

"And I told you that he's only protecting me from other people that want me."
"And does that explain how he prohibites you from seeing me or your friends?" Marcel only sighed, smiling at Scotty.

"Cmon, you know him! He's just cautious, that's all!" Marcel smiled once again.
Scotty wasn't happy and made it very obvious but folding his arms across his chest.

Marcel noticed this so he reached to grab his hand.
"Scott, David is very loving and caring. He's just afraid of someone taking me away from him."

Marcel smiled as he spoke, reasurring his best friend. Scotty let out a long sigh and nodded.

After their lunch, Scotty dropped Marcel off at his place, hugging him for he doesn't know when will be the next time he can see him.

Marcel waved to him as he saw him drive off.
He entered through the door, seeing his fiancé waiting for him in the kitchen.

"Hey babe! Thought you'd be at work?"
Marcel said as he slipped off his shoes, walking towards David to kiss him, only for him to move his head to the side and standing up from the chair he was sitting on, facing him.

David was much taller than Marcel.

"I was on my way to work till I stopped by the café we always go to." David crossed his arms, looking at Marcel straight in his eyes.
Chocolate skin rose goosebumps as Marcel swallowed thickly, trying to calm his frantic heartbeat.

"I saw you with Scotty."

Marcel tried to smile and walked up to his lover.

"Baby, he only wanted to-"

Before Marcel knew it, he had his body slammed against the nearest wall while a hand was wrapped tightly around his neck, having him on his toes.

"I thought I told you not to talk to him, Marcel!" David yelled at Marcel, slamming him at the end of his name.

The short male saw the anger in his fiancé's eyes as he tried to loosen the grip of his hand.

"I-I, D-David! Let-t go!" Marcel managed to say, his eyes forming tears from the lack of air and the fear of David losing his temper again.

He didn't want to wind up in the hospital again.

"I don't want you talking to him, Marcel! I fucking warned ye!"
David slammed him against the wall once more, having Marcel whine in pain.

"I-Im sorry! P-Please let g-go! I won't d-do it again!" Marcel begged, blinking rapidly to get rid of the black spots in his vision until finally David released him.

Marcel fell, positioning himself into a ball and going into a coughing fit.

David only stood over him, looking down on him before helping him up once his coughs have settled.

He held him, smoothing out his hair and rubbing his back.

Marcel welcomed this, loving the moments when David is like this.

"You know I'm gonna have to limit when you can go out, right?"
"Yes, I do."
"I love you, okay?"

Marcel smiled, ignoring the obvious pain around his neck.

"I love you also."