Chapter Fourteen: Welcome to Harvenburg Part I

Welcome to Harvenburg Part I

• Welcome to Harvenburg Part I •

Johanna Crystalia Maybelle
P . O . V

Yes, we finally made it. The town of Harvenburg.

I'm glad that nothing happened to us while we're on the road, earlier back we were rumbling out of some crazy bandits out there, but hopefully nothing would dare to release those guys or else hell breaks lose.

I looked outside and we're about to get closer to the gate, but before we get to explore the town I need to hide my hair quickly so no Grim could ever harm me and my friends.

I begin to tie my whole hair into a securely wrapped up bun, that way no single strand of silver could ever be visible to anyone.

I never thought that my hair can be quite a softy and so silky, like I can comb my hair with my fingers. No tangles or what not.

I then pull out a soft dark colored red scarf on my bag, the scarf is opaque and it's good because I don't want any see throughs in it and then i wrapped it around of my entire hair that I just tied.

"Fellas, welcome to Harvenburg, our town has harvest thousands and thousands of crops and we produced thousands of fields. Well, we even shipped our crops to different kingdoms. If the kingdoms needed something, we delivered it by air ships" Gerald explained

"Gerald, could you take us to the inn?" My uncle said

"Sure, right this way gentleman"

Gerald then lead us to his town's inn and as uncle Trover and Hartman followed him, I watched the outside and looked through the busy people around.

Selling fishes, selling clothes, selling vegetables, it's like a big market here just like the market place in Clockwork village.

"Here it is folks, the baker's inn" he pointed at the building with two floors high and covered wagons parked in the side.

But I'm curious to why baker's inn? Does a baker owned this place? Who knows.

We parked on the side where the covered wagons are, we picked up our own baggage and jumped out of the wagon.

"Here you go uncle" I said while handed him his bag, he takes it then he puts it on his shoulder.

"So this town, is it the capital of like... harvest?"

"Yes, if you put it that way" he shrugged.

We entered the main floor which is the lobby, the lobby is decorated with deer heads, not too many thought and there are people eating and drinking beer but some of them have bread in their plates.