Hard descions

Reggie in the photo above.

Yn
I woke up and saw all the guys around me with saddened looks..

Yn: "hey guys" I mumbled
All: "hey"
Prince: how are you feeling? He said concern laced in his voice
I looked up and smiled slightly
"Better now, I've gotta start getting myself together...I can't stay with Reggie forever.." I stayed looking over at his face as he looked away.

I got up and sat my brother down on the couch I went into my bags and grabbed my laptop.
"I was basically providing for myself already so now I just have to figure out where I want to start staying and I want it as far from my mother as possible.." I grumbled. All the guys started sitting down pulling out their phones to help my apartment search.

"You know you can always stay with one of us until you have enough money saved up" Ray said a look of sympathy in his eyes.
"Yea I understand and I thank you guys so much for that..." I smiled
"I think I need a second job..." I mumbled not looking up from my computer. I heard Reggie sigh and get up and plop down next to me on the loveseat he put his arm around me and squeezed my shoulder. I looked up at him as his body heat spread to mine. I smiled looking back at my computer.
"They're hiring trainers at the gym.." he finally spoke. I looked up and shook my head yes.
"That could work that way Corey could stay there and play and then I'll figure something out for after that when I go to my other job."
I worked at this bar as a server but I could always look for a different position.
I bit my lip as I thought over the whole situation and how my life ended up this way. I looked over at all the guys and realized this was going to become my new support system. It started getting late and all the guys were starting to leave we said our goodbyes and soon it was just me and Reggie left. I got up and took Corey to his guest room and changed him into his pajamas and laid him under the covers.. shutting off the light I walked back out to the living room where Reggie was sitting lost in thought.

Reggie
All I could think about is how hard this was gonna be for Yn and it hurt to know that all this time that she was away she was suffering like this and that it wasn't just herself that she was looking out for that it was her younger brother too. But I'm not gonna let her let this bring her down and tear her from her dreams I'm gonna help her as much as possible. I heard her come back in the room and saw her look at me
"You okay.." I whispered she shrugged her shoulders probably still trying to settle into this whole situation.
"I'm gonna go shower and maybe order something what do you like to eat.." she said casually
"I'm good with anything I'm gonna shower too." I said
She walked out the room and I hear the shower start in the guest room after a few minutes of sitting there in my own thoughts I got up and went to my room to shower too.

Yn
I got out the shower drying off looking at some of the scars left from some of the guys my mom used to mess with. I let out a sigh and started rubbing lotion in on my legs. I put on a pair of pink underwear and a matching bra I slid on some shorts and a slightly cropped lounge shirt. I dried my hair and braided it back into two braids I finally walked out to the guest room and grabbed my phone ordering food it was about 11:00 but I was hungry so I just ordered some Chinese.  I went back into the living room and sat on my computer for about fifteen minutes before I heard the doorbell. I jogged to the guest room grabbing money and headed towards the door by the time I got there I saw Reggie with only a towel wrapped around his waist as he walked the food into the kitchen. I stopped admiring his body then slowly started to the kitchen.
"You know I could've paid for that right.." I started
"Yea I know but oh well" he cut me off. I raised my eyebrow I dig into the bad and pulled out four different things and some egg rolls.
"I didn't know what you liked so I got a couple things.." I spoke softly
"This is alright you got everything I like." He said smirking looking me in my eyes. I looked away and grabbed some cups for drinks. I could feel his eyes following me around the room as I searched for where he kept the cups.
"Are you gonna go change or just stay out here in that towel."I said turning to look over my shoulder at him.
He smirked walking away when he came back all he had on some black nike sweat shorts and a beater. I looked over his arms noticing how toned up they were he definitely didn't miss any days in the gym. He caught me staring and laughed I looked away as my cheeks flushed over red. We ate silently just enjoying each others presence when I got done I grabbed my plate and washed it before setting it aside to dry I began to walk out and he grabbed my arm I jumped before he pulled me close against his body hugging me. I finally relaxed and hugged him back I looked up at him and all I saw was concern.
"I'm gonna be okay, you know that right.." I whispered he slowly
nodded before kissing my forehead. A rush went over my body and he released me letting me go to the guest room to lay down with Corey.

Reggie
I don't know why but this girl was so different, and it didn't have anything to do with us growing up. She just made me feel some type of way there was no way I was gonna let Roc try and take her from me. I let out a loud groan and cleaned my plate off and washed my cup leaving them to dry just as she did. When I saw her come in the kitchen looking the way she was I wanted to pipe her right there but I knew it wasn't the time I was gonna wait I was gonna have her begging for it. It's not even just her looks that have me going crazy it's the fact she can smile and stay positive even after what she's going through I was gonna make sure I kept a smile on her face no matter what. I shut off the lights heading towards my room passing the guest room as I saw her laying there holding her brother as if someone was gonna come whisk him away. She was so beautiful as she slept. I walked to my room shutting off the lights heading to my bed. As I started to drift off to sleep.