Whose gonna win (reviewed)

Reggie's pov

So I called the boys to meet me up at my house. They would be here any minute. And none of them knew what I had planned out.

Knock! knock!

I ran and opened the door there stood Ray, Roc, and Prince. I guess Prod couldn't make it.

Reggie: "where's Prod?"

Ray: he didn't want to come he is with one of those twins.

Reggie: alright

All (except Reggie) : why are we here though??

Reggie: Because I have a plan to see which one if us she wants we are all gonna flirt with her and see what happens. Kinda of like what Prod  an Jacob are in FNF( fnf is a group that is called flirt n fuck) oh yea so that takes you two out because then your boys will think she is for FNF.

Ray&prince: damn I didn't think of that.

Ray: "Well I'm out, and Michelle wants me to come over so I'm gonna just leave."

Prince: "I'm going to go over Ashely's"

Ray&prince: deuces

Roc: "So that  leaves you and I..."

Reggie: "Yea so that's the plan I have to meet her up at the gym so you can figure out your plan." He left with a shrug.

Yn pov

I got up and took a long hot shower getting out and throwing my curls into a neat low ponytail. I got ready and said goodbye to my brother. I walked downstairs and there was my mom getting high I ran to her and told her to stop then some random guy walked out if the kitchen.

Yn: mom who is this?!

Randomguy: "don't yell at your mom, who the fuck do you think you are"

Yn: " whoever that fuck you are you need to gather your shit and get the fuck out...now"

Ym: no he doesn't Mike honey, please teach my daughter some manners.

What does my mom mean, I looked over at her in disgust and then over at this Mike guy. I turn to see him walking towards me with this look of hunger on his face. My stomach dropped and I backed away. I'm still a virgin I wasn't gonna let this monster take that from me.

I slowly grabbed my keys I grabbed my bag and ran out the door Mike  was running after me I pushed my stuff into the car and locked the doors I started it and drove away. But  I heard something Mike  was yelling

Mike: "You'll have to come back home eventually bitch" he spat out

When I got to the gym I ran straight to Reggie in shock of what just happened I didn't want to make a scene but as soon as he greeted me with a hug I broke down in tears quickly making his shirt dampen.

Reggie: "woah what's wrong?"

Yn: "my mom is getting high again remember that's why I moved, and she went rehab but now she has this guy named Mike and he is supposed to teach me some "manners" my mom told him to because I told her to stop."

Reggie: "woah woah a long as I'm here he won't be able to hurt you. "

Reggie's pov

She ran in and hugged me tight this is my chance to make my move. She started ball her eyes out into my shirt so I told her to follow me to my office. When we got there I picked her up she wrapped her legs around me she was still crying into my shoulder. I sat her in my desk and pulled up her chin her now red puffy eyes looked at me I leaned in and kissed her.

Yn pov

Omg is he really kissing me I slowly kissed back then it turned into a full out make out session we finally stopped after 10 minutes.

Reggie: "you can come to my house so you're out of trouble until we figure out what to do about this."

Yn: "Ok but my brothers at the house and I need clothes how are we going to get them from my house" I whispered

Reggie: "damn I don't know"

Yn: "I know we can sneak into my window and then I can pack my bags and grab my two-year-old little brother before he gets hurt and pack his bags..."

Reggie's pov

Woah did she say little brother idk about that, but it's a crazy ass situation so I have to let it pass for now...

Yn pov

We hopped into our cars and drove to my house we snuck threw the window and started packing all of my stuff when I got the make up in I heard noises we zipped up the bags and threw them under the bed and hid.

Mikes pov

I thought I heard something but there was nothing I was hoping it was that little bitch so I could teach her a lesson but it wasn't so I looked in the little boys room he was sleeping with all the bruises. I of course  I put them there the little brat wouldn't shut the fuck up crying. I went back downstairs to Kim (Kim is your moms name).

Yn pov

We got out of hiding and we got m luggage into my car I already have a car seat so I told Reggie to help me with my brother. I went into his room and saw all the bruises that were on him Reggie found his suite cases and put all his clothes diapers everything. I picked him up and we got out the window. Tomorrow Ill get his crib.

Hope your liking the story and this is my first one and I've been revisiting chapters to help them get better.