Chapter .12

I sighed rubbing my face walking into my house, as soon as I entered the house my mother called my name from the living room. I walked into the living room where my mother and father and their lawyer were sitting patiently.

My father's face grew into a face of disgust and he stood up, My mother stood up trying to stop him from coming toward me. Before I could even block the punch he threw it had already hit me.

"STOP YOU'RE GOING TO KILL HIM!" She shouted and I pushed him off wiping the blood dripping from the side of my lip since i bit myself.

"Sir you're overreacting!" The lawyer said trying to give me a small smile.

"HE HAS RUINED OUR REPUTATION! HE GOT THAT STUPID GIRL PREGNANT! THE AGRESTE NAME HAS BEEN RUINED WE ARE GETTING SUED BY HER FAMILY" he looked at me with hatred in his eyes, he looked at me he threw a backpack and a 100 dollar bill leave this house

"You are not allowed to live under my roof".

The guards came in picked the bag and escorted me out.

I drove to the only place i could actually go to, Rays house.

From there id leave.

------

I pulled up once again to their residence feeling a pit of nerves on how I was going to explain/ ask for help to Ray.

I parked in front of his house stepping out and knocking a few times until a crumb filled Ray opened the door.

"Holly shit Lars what the fuck happened to your face"

"I got kicked out"

"Well WELCOME TO YOUR NEW HOME let's clean you up!" Ray said dragging my arm into his house and upstairs. Rays loud ass voice boomed through the halls of his house that i recognized as if it were my own home because of the time we spent living here.

"RUBES WHERE ARE YOU!" "I NEED YOUR HELP!!!"

He chimed sounding like a little boy looking for their sibling.

Ruby walked down she was still shaken up but the bruise from her boyfriend had already bloomed on her cheek. Her eyes widened when she saw me and my heart skipped I felt my stomach flip as she walked over to me she put a hand on my cheek twisting my head.

"How the hell?....Ok Lars you're bleeding from the side of your head and I can't figure out where its coming from" she spoke firmly and she looked over to Ray. Ray took out a first aid kit and handed it to ruby and we walked to the end of the hall into the restroom.

She began to disinfect my cuts probably caused by the rings that my father wore on his left hand while he punched me.

Her eyes met mine a few times making my heart beat go crazy, I honestly felt like fainting. She captivated my attention with her actions her movements and the way she gently handled everything to keep me from feeling more pain. When she worked on my lip blush spread across her cheeks and I wanted to tease her but I couldn't do that im with Jana.

She looked at the selection of bandaids looking to see which one she put on my face and smiled to herself turning around to look at me making me turn away from me and acting distracted.

After she finished Ray looked at me and turned to Ruby smiling.

"Wow he looks good as new!" Ray said patting Ruby's back and she smiled like never before.

"Well goodnight I'm going to bed" Ruby spoke excusing herself to her bedroom. Her small figure left the bathroom disappearing into the hallway.

Ray showed to his old room beside Ruby's he smirked. And shoved me inside throwing my bag at me "maybe you'll fall for Ruby who knows Jana isn't worth it but Rubes is" he chimed and with a curt "good night" I shut the door took off my shirt getting a glimpse of the Hello Kitty bandaid on my forehead making me smile slightly.

I took off my shirt and slipped into my sweat pants and went to sleep wondering how I'd make ends meet for our baby.

---------

I woke up to a call from Jana.

"Baby I'm craving some food can you bring me some Please she said sounding desperate" I sat up grabbing my hoodie from my bag.

I got Into my car not before asking Ray for the key to his house. I turned my car driving to McDonald's ordering Jana ten Hash browns just like she likes them I made sure to get her orange juice because I once heard from my mother that Orange juice is very healthy for a pregnant woman.

After getting her order and making sure that everything was okay I drove toward her house bringing up her food to her. I climbed up the tree beside her room and she let me in, she was wearing a pink fluffy robe and fluffy pink slippers. She smiled at me and kissed my cheek when she saw the bag. Completely ignoring the fact that my face looked like shit from what my dad had done.

"Aww Lars I love you!" she squealed then slapped her hands over her mouth.

"So my parents and I were talking" she began and then proceeded.

"And they think that I should live in your house! I mean they want us to get married and possibly even merge our parents companies!" she looked at me happily and dug into her hash browns.

"Actually I got kicked out today...." I spoke slowly trying not to freak her out, "Apparently my parents found out before I could tell them, so my father beat me up and then kicked me out"I choked out knowing well that It would be harder to raise my baby in a stable household like I thought I could.

"What the hell Lars! what am i supposed to do now!" she began to push me.

"You know what get out!" she pushed me hard and then slapped me in the same area my dad punched.

I got out of her house through the front door knowing damn well her parents would hear my footsteps and me door slam.

I didn't care she could deal with them.