One, Two, Step

"Because oppa, I have to make money since I am saving up for something, and it's going to cost a lot of money." I said while standing up, and gathering my stuff to move to another part of the room. Their eyes were all watching me as I moved my stuff. I then played 'One, Two, Step' by Ciara. 

I looked at my phone, and saw that he was actually across the street from us. I smiled and ran outside. He saw me, since I was yelling his name. "Jason!! Come on!! Hurry!!" I said while jumping up and down. He came over to me. "Jason,, let's start the plan." "Okay"  we walked inside and went to the studio where everyone else was at. We came in and started practicing. "Jason, I bet you I can do the Swalla choreo without watching the video perfectly." "Sure you can. Go ahead try." "Alright, then. if I do, you are going to help me with that thing." He glared at me and I smirked back at his bitch ass. I started dancing to the choreography perfectly, and he was shocked. We danced for a little bit longer, and he decided to go get something to eat, and I offered to show him where it was at. 

He finished eating, and we went back to the studio, to see everyone on the sides. "Jason, let's work on the 'Get Ugly' choreography since you only have the song and we are filming the music video soon. then we can work on the 'Tiptoe' choreography, and I can practice my solo dance in the geisha part." "Aight" 

We finished 'Get ugly', and we got to work on the 'TipToe' choreography, since I have many solo dances and then the group dance. We finished practice, and by the time we were about to go again, the mesh was sticking on me, and he looked at me. "We are filming the geisha part here, and then we are going to the U.S. to film the rest. Oh, and we are going to the Jungle to film the beginning. Is that okay?" "That's fine, I have to pack before we leave though and since practice might run late, that's okay right?" "Yeah, we have all week. We will film next week. and then, since you canceled the meeting with Ariana and the others since you just went ahead and filmed it all, we can get ours done and then you can be with NCT 2018 and the CALL! CALL! CALL! promotions you have coming up." "Really? Thank you Jason. Young Money in the house bitches." "That's the Nicki I know!" "Hell yeah!"