Chapter 2

Bella's POV

As I was driving home, I saw someone following me. I instantly realized that it was the dude that was watching me from the parking lot at the mall. Did I forget to mention that I'm also one of the most feared gangleaders to exist? I'm second on the list behind Declan Wright. We know what each other looks like but other people that aren't in gangs don't know what we look like. I grab my gun and stuff it inside the pocket of my hoodie. I stop the car and get out. I keep my gun hidden in case it isn't someone here to kill me. I always have a pocket knife into the pocket of my jeans because I need to be on the safe side. My parents don't even know about my double life instead they think that I'm always hanging out with friends. I walk over to the guy who also pulled up behind me. This dude came out of his car with a gun pointed at me.

"I found you, Miss. Estelle!" He grinned maliciously showing that he had bad intentions with me. "What are you talking about?" I feign my innocence and giving him my flirty smile. "Oh you know being the second most feared gangleader in the world!" He says back cocking the gun. "I don't even know what a gangleader is and what they do. I'm pretty sure there illegal and I need to keep a clean record so sorry mister." I keep acting innocent whilst walking towards him very slow. 

"Stop with that flirting mess or else you die and I don't care if my boss wants you alive." He says shoving the gun right into my temple. I huff and act as if I have no moves left. "Is the gangleader defenseless right now!" He starts laughing causing his guard to be let down for a bit giving me just enough time to punch him square in the face and grab the gun. I don't point it at him instead I throw it across the road to where he can't reach it. 

He immediately sobers up from his laughing fit and tries to punch me in the face. Keyword being tried. I punch him again the stomach and grab his hair and shove his face against my knee hearing my favorite sound which was a bone cracking. I definitely cracked his nose. It was bleeding and he immediately grabbed his nose trying to stop the bleeding while I punched him in the stomach again. I kicked him in his family jewels. He fell to the ground and so I grabbed my knife out and held it against his neck making sure he couldn't move.

"Who the hell are you working for?" I scanned over his injuries making sure they looked bad. "I'm not telling you shit, bitch!" He spat in my face. I wiped his spit off then I traced the knife over his arm and 'accidentally' sliced his arm. He screamed out in pain causing a smile to erupt into my face. "Do you wanna tell me now or do you wanna be tortured some more and I'm only gonna up the level of pain," I stated now having the upper hand and enjoying it. "Also, by the way, I'm not gonna stop until you beg for my mercy!" I added in. "Bitch, just gimme your best shot because I am not scared of you!" He again spat in my face good thing I always bring salt in my car just for these occasions.

 I dragged him with me to my car and opened my trunk and grabbed the bag of salt. I then took off his shirt and sliced up his back with 4 long scratches that are bleeding from his shoulder to the bottom of his back. I then took a handful of salt and spread it all over his wounds that I just gave him. He writhed around in pure agony as he screamed. Since we were on a deserted road nobody could hear him. "Stop just please stop I'll tell you!" He shouted out of breath. I felt oddly proud at what he said. "Ok then who are you working for!" I shouted at him showing my perfect white teeth. "I'm working for Ross Williams." He was looking at me fearfully knowing full well what I was about to do. Ross Williams is the third most feared gangleader. He has always wanted to be in my position since Declan and I have a deal as long as I stay second. Our deal is to not harm each other as long as we are in the top 2 positions. We help each other just like allies. I trust him just not with my life because who knows if he might wanna turn on me. In this life, you can't trust anybody. 

"If you are lying to me then I will hunt down your entire family and kill them," I said to him before shooting him right in the head. I called my gang's clean-up crew and told them my location. Then told them to clean up the mess. I can't have the police coming after me. I hate the police because for once they won't work under me and I even tried giving them 1 million to work under me but they won't do it. So I gave up and now I let the cops do their thing and I do mine. I then got into my car and turned on some music waiting for the cleanup crew to make sure they get here. After that then I'm leaving because I gotta wake up early to go and see Alexis since she is making me go back to school shopping with her. 

"Hey, Bella what's up!" Nick exclaims walking up to me in a swimsuit. Yep, you heard me a swimsuit. "Nothing man but what's up the swimsuit." I point and smile. These are the only people that can make me smile beside my friends and family. I consider my gang to be my second family. "Oh yeah about that these are the new uniforms that I assigned the team without you knowing. It was meant to be a surprise and to make you laugh." That made me laugh because I thought he was joking. 

"Okay well I'm going home then. I'm tired and goodnight everybody." I started leaving after hearing everybody saying there goodbyes and goodnights. I drove home thinking about all of my friends and family.