Chapter 3

Declan POV

"Please stop! I'll tell you anything that you wanna know." The man pleads as I'm cutting off his fingers and sewing them back onto his hand without anesthesia. "Okay, then who are you working for?" I look at him expectantly. "I'm working for Ross Williams." He looked at me begging me with his eyes to just kill him. "Just know that if I find out that you're lying to me then I will give your family a fate way worse then death," I said to him menacingly getting all up in his face. "I promise you, Mr. Wright, that I'm not lying to you." He said fearfully. I just love it when people fear me. I quickly shot him in the stomach leaving him to bleed out. I called my clean up crew and just left Daniel to die.

I went up to my room leaving the basement and went to take a shower. Once I rinsed all of the blood off myself. I took a nap and I woke up like 5 minutes later due to the sound of my phone ringing.

B-Bella

D- Declan

B- Hello Mr. Wright!

D= Miss Estell to what do I owe the pleasure of this phone call.

B- Has Ross Williams sent someone to kill you yet.

I immediately put my guard up.

D- How do you know about that?

B- He did the same to me.

D- Do you know what this means. 

B- Yes it means we are going to war with him.

D- Come over soon so we can discuss the plans. 

B- Got it and bye Mr. Wright. 

D- Bye Miss Estelle! Hope to see you soon.

She hung up the phone and I decided to get up and get dressed for the gym.

*At the gym*

I went to the treadmill and decided to run 8 miles as usual. After that, I did 20 chin ups and 80 pushups along with 100 situps. I was drenched in sweat after that and I still decided to work on my punches using the punching bags. My punching routine is a jab, punch kick for the first 10 minutes as a warmup. Then I move onto jab, jab, punch, jab, punch, jab, kick, punch, jab, jab, kick, punch. After doing that for an hour. I decided to take a shower here in the gym and then go and get myself some food. In case you didn't know I am still only in high school but this year is gonna be my senior year. Yeah, I know that I am too young to be the leader of a gang and still have to pass school. But I don't care about what people say and I am not supposed to. All of the people that let other people walk over them just end up being weak and a pushover for the rest of their life. In my gang, you have to be able to stand up for yourself and if you can't then I teach the people who can't.

After my shower, I decided to head on over to Burger King for a Whopper and a spicy chicken sandwich and a regular chicken sandwich. I also got three large fries and a Coke ICEE. I love Burger King because I can get decent food at a good price and they have really good hamburgers and chicken sandwiches along with fries. I ate in the restaurant and as I was leaving some girl bumped into me. "I'm so very sorry Mr." She said helping me stand up and for a girl who looked very small she was very strong. "It's fine mistakes happen and please call me Declan." I introduced myself to her. "My name is Alexis, Mr. Declan." She just doesn't get that I don't want her to say Mr every time she speaks to me. "Alexis please just call me Declan, not Mr because it makes me feel old." I have to say that she is very beautiful but not my type besides she doesn't look like she's over the age of 16 and I'm 18. So that would be illegal if anything were to happen between us. "Okay, and I'm still very sorry for bumping into you Declan. I wasn't looking where I was going and I accidentally bumped into you." She slightly rambled to me. She was cute like a little baby when she rambled. "It's fine Alexis. I wasn't looking where I was going either so it was both of our faults." I gave her a soft smile. 

"Alexis, where did you go?" Some girl had asked her. "Bell I just accidentally bumped into Mr. Declan over here and I was apologizing." She told her friend that I now know is Bell. When her friend Bell looked at me then I noticed that it was Bella Estelle. The second most feared gangleader in the world and I know she recognized me too because her eyes widened the slightest bit. "Alex why don't you go order our food while I talk to Mr. Declan over here." She told Alexis. "Okay well I'm gonna order our food and Bella do you want the same as usual?" Alexis had started walking after Bella gave her a nod. "Mr. Wright I never expected to see you here!" Bella seemed genuinely surprised. "Well, I can say the same thing, Miss Estelle." I raised a brow at her. "Well, Burger King is my favorite place to eat Mr. Wright." Miss Estelle flashed a flirty smile towards me. "Don't copy my favorite food place, Miss Estelle." I chuckled a bit upon seeing her eyes widen. 

"Mr. Wright, when are we going to discuss our plans about the war?" She stated lowly making sure others can't hear our conversation. "Miss Estelle, how about you come over to my house on Saturday at around 12 to discuss." I stated back equally as lowly as her "Okay, Mr. Wright just text me the address and I'll be there." She said and turned to leave. "Miss Estelle what about a goodbye?" I questioned making her turn around and wave at me before turning again to get her food from her friend Alexis who looked really confused at our exchange. 

After that, I walked away to my car and felt a gun to my head. I slowly turned around and saw about 20 guys all pointing guns at me. "Okay, what do you guys want this time?" Being a gangleader basically includes me getting kidnapped all of the time. Miss Estelle will most likely come to save me again once she realizes that my car is still there as long as I leave my phone cracked on the ground. Our signal that we were kidnapped is to leave our phone cracked on the ground. We both got tracking implants inside our arms so that when we get kidnapped we can locate each other. I quickly dropped my phone and stepped on it making sure it was cracked before surrendering to the guys. One of them injected me with something and the last thing I saw was someone dragging me into a white van.