The Big News

This my first story to write on here so some suggestions may nice to write this story now to the story.
All the schools commanders and vice commanders came together to hear about the new rule changes.
"Alright, I'm sure you all are wondering about this meeting." said Ami Chōno " It's about some rule changes." Everyone their was think what was changing about the rule. Ami stated " Tanks from the 50's to the 90's can be used during match's and also one everything will change as well. Boys will be aloud to take part in the sport."
As soon as she the last rule change everyone was in shock except for two. Alisa yelled saying "Boys will only ruin our sport and ...." before she could say anymore Kay sat her down and her to be quite. Saori couldn't keep her excitement in. She was so excited she screamed Yay in excitement over hearing boys where now aloud to play in sport. After both girl got quoted down Ami stared saying "A Tankery team from The United States are coming to join one of your schools, and please be nice when they get here." Miho than asked "What tanks will they bring other here?"
Ami said " They will have a jagdtiger, a king tiger, a stug 3, a jagdpanzer 4, a Mark 4, a M4 Sherman, a type 1 Ho Ni v1, a Soviet t-62, and a M1A1 Abrams." Kay and Katyusha were moved by the t-62 and M1 and them on their team the rest where stunned by hearing of a team with a M1 on them. Then Kay asked " So when do we know they join one of our schools?" Ami answered " They will let us know when they call." Just then the phone ringed it was the American team saying they have chosen which school they wanted to go. Ami put down the phone and looked at Kay, she said "They had chosen to go to Saunders." Alisa stoked say "No we will not accept boys at our school." She interrupted by Kay " We have accepted Alisa They to go then their no discussion about it." Ami interrupted them by saying
"Ok, so their team is made up of boys, their commanders name is Thomas Abrams and his vice commanders are Ethan O'Reilly and Justin Pierce, and here's a envelope with everything you need know about them and good luck." Kay took the envelope and opened it as she read Alisa and Naomi read over her shoulder. Kay in her mind was think about put their tanks and were to them for a livening space. She put the envelope down and listed to what Ami had to say next "Alright since we got this taken cared of y'all may go back to now. Every from that meeting had tell their team about the changes ,but for Kay had to stay after the meeting with Ami Chōno. "You will have make sure they comfortable at you school." Ami said. Kay was nervous about a team of boy going to her school and doing Tankery. Alisa thought it was still a bad idea and Naomi was just chill about boys coming. After that talk with Ami the three left and went back to the school ship.