Here They Come

After the meeting Kay, Alisa, and Naomi went back to the school ship. When they got their the others from the meeting were their wanting to know what the letter said. Kay then opened the envelope and started reading "dear commander, I will like to info you the team we be sending you. The team is made up of boys. The commander is Thomas Abrams and the Vice commanders are Ethan O'Reilly and Justin Pierce. Any info on their tanks, talk to one of the three. P.S. If they cause any trouble with any of the girls you may send them back. Also call if needed any info on them. 981-4554-4321." Kay then proceeded to call the number for additional info. " Hello this is Kay calling about the team you're sending to my school." " Ok so what do you need to know." said a man on the other side. "I just needed to know when they get here and some info on them,please." "Ok, My name is Thomas Abrams the commander of the team and the M1 Abrams, Ethan is a quite fellow who is our sniper for our T-62, and Justin is a prankster who use the M4 speed to take out lone enemy tanks. Is that good enough information for you." "Yes, but also when will y'all get here exactly." "We will be arriving in a couple of hours at Saunders, Ok Kay." " Thanks for the information." "You are welcome." "Ok bye" "bye".When Kay put down the phone she took a breathe and said "They will be here in a few hours and got some info on them." Every in disbelief that they have gotten here so fast. Katyusha then said " Well how about we go see them arrive so they can be below me and show them my strength." Nonna then gave a little giggle and Katyusha herd it "Nonna!" She said. When they arrived at the landing strip they heard a plane engines go off in the distance. They looked where the sound was coming from and the plane was coming to land. When it landed they saw tanks coming out. They all came out at this order jagdtiger, jagdpanzer 4, mark 4, stug 3, king tiger, type 1 ho ni v1, M4 Sherman, T-62, and a M1 Abrams. When they all got off the commanders hatch of the M1 opened and someone pop right out of and down the side of it. " Hello, I'm looking for Kay I to speak with her." Just then hatch's from the T-62 and M4. Ethan and Justin walked up to their commander. Kay then walked up to the boys "hey, welcome to Saunders you must be Thomas, right." "Yes, and the others are part of your school as well." Katyusha walked up to them as well "No, I'm from Pravda, and you are in the presence of the great Katyusha." Ethan than giggled and said "Who's the mother of the little girl." Katyusha went red in the face in anger and then Nonna said "I am." Katyusha then yelled "Nonna!"  While everyone else was trying not laugh. Katyusha then proceeded to him the shin "OUCH!!!" yelled Ethan."That what you for insolting Katyusha." Then it was Saori time to met the boys and Ami. "Will one you marry me." yelled Saori. Justin look at her and said "you look furmillier." Her eyes widen at the statement and he wiped his phone out and the video she was in. It was the anglerfish dance and showed it to her.

She and turtle and the rest of anglerfish team blushed in embarrassment. He also showed anther video with the whole team (expect shark team)

This made everyone from feel embarrassed. Katyusha was laughing at the video. Alisa on the over hand was still not likening the idea of the boys here.