Love?

A/N: Let Me Know If Liked It In The Comments It's Probably Really Bad But I Tried But Please Vote And Let Me Know If You Want More. It's short so let me know if you want longer chapters and povs

It was a cool fall day Cheryl And Toni cuddle while watching Netflix romcoms with a bunch of empty snack bags surrounding them. Now that Cheryl had the house to herself minus the fact nana rose was there she could have Toni over when ever she wanted without a care in the world.
After a while of just laying down and watching movies the two grew hungry and decided to stop at pops for burgers and milkshakes. Usually they would sit and eat alone together but they had seen sweet pea and fangs laughing and enjoying themselves so they decided to join them.
——
Toni: "What's Up sweets, fangs" she said as she sat down next to fangs
Fangs: "Sup" he said staring at Cheryl "you just going to stand there blossom" he said while smiling ear to ear
Sweet Pea: "Leave Her Alone Fangs" he's said laughing while patting on the seat so Cheryl would sit down
——
Cheryl sat down and listened to the three talk while drinking her milkshake. She knew they were friends now that she was a serpent and she was Toni's girlfriend but she didn't want to intrude on there friendship so she sat silent only smiling or laugh when someone told a joke or looked at her to see if she was enjoying herself or even listening.
——
Sweet Pea: "Sooo Blossom where are you getting your serpent tattoo" he asked not realizing Cheryl wasn't even pay attention anymore she was so deep in her phone.
Fangs: "Earth to Cheryl" waving his hands in Cheryl's face.Cheryl picked her head up quickly and started laughing not knowing what the topic of the discussion was.
Cheryl: " I know right" she said before she realized no one was laughing.
Toni: "Were You Even listening Cheryl?"
Cherly: "Of Course I was..."
The serpents couldn't help but laugh knowing Cheryl was lying about listening to the conversation.
——
After they all finished eating they said their goodbyes and Toni drove Cheryl home on her bike. Toni walked Cheryl up to the door in hopes of a kiss goodnight before they parted ways. Instead she got a hug and a kiss on the cheek before Cheryl closed the door and went up to her room. Even thought she was indeed dating Toni she still wanted to understand her sexuality since she had been sexually attracted to men before too. After Cheryl changed into her pajamas, a red loose crop top and plaid shorts
she called her Bestfriend Veronica Lodge just to talk before she went to sleep.
——
Cheryl: "Hey Veronica"
Veronica: "Cheryl please tell me this is important otherwise you could have texted me."
Cheryl: "Fine I'll just text you tomorrow or something."
Cheryl hung up the phone just a little annoyed that she didn't have anyone to speak to before she fell asleep she could have called Toni but she didn't want to bother her.
——
Morning 8:30
Cheryl was already up since six in the morning but she was trying to find something nice to match her serpent jacket. When the clock hit 8:50 she decide that she wouldn't wear it the outfit she had on already looked great on her no need to add a leather jacket to it.
——
When Cheryl got to school she made her way to the lounge to see her girlfriend and friends. When she walked in all the serpents noticed she didn't have on her skin her serpent jacket. Sweet Pea nearly had a heart attack at the sight of a serpent without their skin. Jughead got up before any serpent student could say anything about it.
Jughead: "Cheryl? Where's your jacket?"
Cheryl: "You didn't expect me to wear it everyday did you?"
Jughead: "Well Cheryl do you see anyone else without their's on?"
Toni got up just before the two could start arguing.
Toni: "Take it easy jug this is Cheryl we're talking about here she probably throws away an outfit after wearing it once" she said while laughing and then winking at Cheryl
Cheryl: "Well Ma Cherie and her chums I'll remember that we're all supposed to look like hobos everyday" she said smiling then walking over to her inner circle with Toni. After chatting and laughing for a while Betty and Cheryl walked to there first period together.