Chapter 2- The poor sickly boy

As suprising as it sounds, Midoriya Izuku is a villain. Even though he is incredibly weak, he is more intelligent than most kids his age. So he is a great asset to the league of villains. However, why did Izuku become a villain in the first place? The answer may suprise you.

-------------------------------

As a child Izuku would often find himself in the hospital. He was told it was because he had a weak immune system. Doctors would often tell him and his mother that his immune system would become stronger when his quirk manifested.

Except at the age of four he learnt that he was quirkless. Which meant that the boy's condition would never improve and it could even worsen with time. Izuku learnt at a young age that not all men are created equal. Some people are blessed with great strenght, while others are left with broken pieces.

Izuku would be in the hospital the majority of the time. But on the rare occasion he hasn't he would go to school. He didn't necessarily have any friends at school, afterall he barely knew any of the other kids. The only person he considered a friend is Bakugou Katsuki. Bakugou's mother was close friends with his mother. And he would alway bring the homework Izuku would miss to the hospital.

Things weren't the best at home either. Izuku loved his kind and supportive mother with all his heart. However the boy would feel increadibly guilty every time he heard his mother crying because of him. He wished he could have been born healthier so that his mother could be happy. Izuku's father was rarely ever home. He would alway be gone overseas for work. The last time the man visited his family was slightly before Izuku learnt he has quirkless. So Izuku still didn't know how his father reacted to the news.

On a week where Izuku was not in the hospital. He was suprised to see his father came home to visit. The child was incredibly happy to see his father again and ran towards the man to give him a big hug. Once the man noticed Izuku hugging his leg, he placed his hand on the boys head and began to ruffle his hair.

"Hello Izuku, you haven't caused your mother any trouble since i've been gone, have you?" The boys father asked in a kind tone.

"No i've been good, don't worry dad I don't want to make mom sad." Izuku said innocently, while flashing a nice big smile towards his father.

The family had a great time together that day. They spoke to each other all day, they played games and they ate his mothers delicious cooking. It was a good day.

However as the days went by Izuku's father seemed to become more and more distant. He would not play with him, he would only speak to him if Izuku came and spoke to him first. At first he did not find his fathers behavior that odd, Izuku didn't communicate very much either. Except when he caught his father glaring at him from a distance every once in a while, he started to worry.

That afternoon his mother was looking throught the fridge she exclaimed " oh my, I forgot to get some eggs!"

His father looked at his mother and replied " hey that gives me an idea! Me and Izuku can have a little trip to the store and get some eggs for you. You know have some father and son time."

"Oh that would be wonderful!" His mother exclaimed while clapping her hands together.

Before Izuku even knew it he has in the car with his father. Being in a car was kind of a new experience for Izuku. His family owned a car but his father was the only one who had a drivers licence. He was looking out the window amazed by the whole situation. However a long time passed and they had still not made their way to the store.

"Um dad, are you lost because he have been in the car for a long time now?" Izuku asked slightly concerned.

"I'm not lost Izuku, I just think there is something we should do before we go to the store." The man replies in a monotone voice, his eyes never leaving the road.

"What is it?" The boy innocently asks.

"We're here why don't you come out and see."

Following his fathers suggestion Izuku comes out of the car. He looks at his surroundings but only sees a beach. Turning around to look at his father the boy asks "I don't get it are we going to swim?"

"No Izuku, I am going to leave you here." His father replies

"Why?" Is the only thing the boy manages to say.

" Because you are a terrible child who doesn't deserve to live. You are weak and all you do is cause your family to suffer. With you gone, me and your mother can finally be happy. So do me a favor and go die in a ditch somewhere." The man said in an angered tone glaring at the small frail boy infront of him.

The man then starts the car and leaves so fast the boy can barely process what happened. In a matter of seconds everything begins to make sense to him. He has been abandonned.

Filled with despair the young boy sits in an alley near the beach and begins to cry. As time goes by Izuku becomes extremly cold. He was only wearing a tee-shirt and shorts and night was beginnig to fall. The boy became colder and colder and with each passing second his condition worsened. Normally Izuku would get extremely high fevers, but this time was different. It was much much worse. After having another coughing fit he looked down at his hand and saw blood. Izuku began panicking in his mind, but his body was only getting weaker. His vision was fading and the world was spinning.

"Hey Kurogiri this kid doesn't look to good" Was the only thing Izuku heard before losing consciousness.

Hello readers. This chapter is alot longer than my last one I hope that doesn't bug any of you. Also I feel like I sort of rushed through the last part, but I guess I can always edit it if I really don't like it. Anyway thank you for reading! Bye.