Chapter 13

Jensen's POV

    I sat in Mike's office discussing what we should do. Time was running out and Joseph showing himself again had me worried. "Maybe we should use her as bait. He wants her, right. Let's give him what he wants. You will take her to him, but on our terms." My anger rose.

 "We are not using her as bait Mike. What if something goes wrong? I won't risk that." Before Mike could say something else my phone rang. It was Dillion. "What do you want Dillion I am busy." I heard him take a deep breath.

 "Boss, Lynn is gone." Now my anger was at full rage.

 "What do you mean she is gone? How the fuck did someone get to her?"

   "No boss, she left on her own. I was in the basement doing some work when I heard the garage open. By the time I got upstairs and outside she had already made it out the gates." Why the hell would she leave like that?

 "Well, where the hell are the men at. There are at least twenty of you there and she still got past you." I was pissed, what the fuck were they all doing over there playing footsies. 

"I'm sorry boss, I don't know how she managed to get out the gates. I will be talking with the men that were on guard at the gates." I had to find her and fast. 

"Alright, I am on my way. Start tracking the car and send me the location." He agreed then hung up. I stood up and headed to the door. "Jacob let's go. Mike, we will continue this conversation when I get back. I have to go bring back our little runaway." Mike started to laugh but thought twice about it when I glared at him. I turned and went to the waiting car. "Where are we headed?" I said and Dillion's voice came across the speakers in the car. 

"She is down on Second and King. Boss, do you want me to disable the car?" We were only about ten minutes away. 

"Wait for five minutes then disable it," I said.

 "Got it, boss."

    Why did you run Lynn? What did Joseph say to you? Five minutes later Dillion's voice came across the speaker again. "Car is disabled boss. She is on King and twenty-eighth. You are about two minutes from her." I looked at Jacob. 

"Step on it." He speed up as we closed in on her. We spotted the car and pulled over behind it. I got out and walked over to the car, but no one was in it. I looked around and realized that this was a bad neighborhood for her to be in. Where the hell did she go? Just then I heard a scream coming from an alley down the street. I looked at Jacob and we both headed in that direction, guns drawn ready for whatever was waiting for us.

 I looked at Jacob and we both headed in that direction, guns drawn ready for whatever was waiting for us

As we approached the alley I heard her voice and my blood started to boil. "Please, stop. Get off of me. Please." Then she screamed in pain. As I turned the corner to the alley I saw her lying on the ground with one man on top of her ripping at her clothes and two other men holding her down. I lost all control and only saw her face in pain. I took out one of the men holding her down and Jacob took out the other. The man on top of her jumped up and pulled Lynn with him. He turned towards us holding a gun against her head.