-Chapter Four-

-YOUR POV-

We are currently in the Planet Express  Meeting Room. Fry, Bender, Leela and I sit around a big green table facing a big screen which Farnsworth stands in front of.

"As new employees, I'd like your opinion on our commercial. I paid to have it air during the Super Bowl," He says.

"Wow!" Fry beams.

"Not on the same channel, of course," Farnsworth replies.

He puts a tiny video into the VCR and the commercial appears on the screen. A man sits in his office and a huge, green horrible gelatinous blob with three eyes is in front of him. I shudder a bit at the sight of the monster.

"Interplanetary deliveries - what a headache!" A voiceover announced.

"Evans! Where's that package from Earth?" The blob shouted.

"Uh..." the Horrible Gelatinous Blob eats him. The man is suspended in the creature's translucent body. I gasp quietly.

"I'm not Evans!"

The Horrible Gelatinous Blob turned to the camera.

"He should've used Planet Express!" The blob shouted.

"When those other companies aren't brave or foolhardy enough to go, trust Planet Express for reliable, on time delivery," The voice over announced.

As the announcer speaks the Planet Express ship streaks across the screen being chased by spaceships shooting lasers at it. A man runs across an ice world with a parcel while at the same time being bombed. He delivers the parcel and is snatched by a gigantic vulture. Back in the office Evans lifts up a parcel.

"Here's your package, Mr. Horrible Gelatinous Blob," Evans said.

"Good work, Evans! You've got a future around here,"

The blob eats Evans anyway.

"Thank you, sir!" Evans muffled voice said in the stomach of the blob.

The Planet Express logo, a simplified picture of the ship flying across a white circle with "Planet Express" written around it, appears on the screen.

"Planet Express: Our crew is replaceable. Your package isn't," the voiceover announced.

The bird is still carrying the man and squawks. The commercial ends.

"Huh.." I mutter.

"Are there really giant birds like that?" Fry questions.

"No, no! That was all just special effects! Now let's have breakfast. I hope everyone likes eggs," Farnsworth says.

"Not a fan," I say.

We all get up and walk to the kitchen. Farnsworth opens a giant box of eggs. They are giant bird eggs. One hatches and the bird inside tries to eat him. He hits it with a frying pan. The professor waves his hands around and yelps as the bird engulfs his head into his mouth. Leela and Fry rush over and pull him out of the birds mouth.

The professor hands us cereal and milk. Fry cooks some bacon and we all sit back down at the table.

"I'm never going to get used to the 31st century," He points to his breakfast.

"Caffinated bacon? Baconated grapefruit? Admiral Crunch?" He lists off.

"Yeah..what even?" I pipe in.

"Well, if you don't like that, try some Archduke Chocula," Leela  holds up a box of the cereal.

A Jamaican man enters with a large crate.