Part One "Back Home"

AYUMI POV
I hate the idea of never seeing my friends again. Ms Yui, Mayu, Morishige and Seiko died in that place. Nowadays I am so depressed, I can barely talk and walk. But I still have the biggest crush on Satoshi. I'm so stupid, still having a crush after all of that. Yoshiki was right. All I did think about was Satoshi.

Yoshiki POV
I can't imagine the idea of going to school anymore. I don't eat, I barely drink and I'm sad. Ha, a tough guy on the outside. Not on the inside. People take me the wrong way. They don't know what my life is like, having a crush on a girl who loves somebody else, having to see your friends die and just suffer in your home life. Nobody knows what it's like.

Ayumi POV
I walked to school, and I literally drag myself to school nowadays. Since nobody remembers my friends who died in Heavenly Host, nobody knows why I'm so depressed and miserable. And of course, I bumped into Yoshiki. "Hey Shinozaki!" He said, his eyes widening just a little when he saw me.
I walked past, totally ignoring his hi. He didn't mean much to me. He put his life on the line for me, but I don't care. He only cares about himself.
Nobody else..

Yoshiki POV
"Oh.. What you doing?" I said, catching up with her.
I was a little sad that she ignored my him but that's not bad.. She's been through a lot. "Nothing, you imbecile. Leave me alone." She stopped suddenly. I noticed a tear run down her cheek.
I'm sorry, for whatever I did.." I said, reaching my hand out to pat her shoulder. I wanted to do more than that. I wanted to hug her and comfort her. She flicked my hand away. "Leave me alone Kishinuma.." She sprinted off.