Part 7 Sweet Ending

This is what happened in the future. C:

Yoshiki

"Come over." I said on the phone to Satoshi. "Okay, I'll bring Naomi and Yuka too." I said bye, and put the phone on the counter.

"They're coming over tonight for dinner." I said to Ayumi.

I smiled at her, and then kissed her. "Yoshiki, I can't wait." She smiled at me, a little bit of her teeth showing.

"She's going to be so cute, just like you." Did I not tell you? Ayumi's pregnant now. It's so good that we're going to have a family.

Ayumi laughed. "I know." She went back to cooking.

Ayumi

I went to answer the door to Naomi, Satoshi and Yuka. They came in, Naomi wearing her dress, Satoshi wearing a shirt and jeans

and Yuka in her little blouse. "Hey guys!" I grinned, letting them sit at the table. "Hey!" Satoshi waved and Yuka grinned.

Yuka asked if she could feel my tummy. "Sure." I smiled, letting her feel it and hear. "They're so sporty!" She giggled.

Yoshiki came running down the stairs, into the kitchen wearing a messed up t shirt, and some black trousers.

"Still the same fashion I see Yoshiki." Satoshi laughed.

Yoshiki laughed, and I giggled.

Yoshiki

This is definitely the best moment of my life. But I still wish my other friends were here. Suddenly my eyes teared up.

I pretended to rub them, just saying I had some sleep in my eyes, and then wiped the tears off of my face.

We prayed for our friends at the table. "Seiko.." Naomi looked down at her knees. "It's okay Naomi." Satoshi wrapped his arm around her.

It all got better. Ayumi's baby was born perfectly, and we named her Shishido Mayu Morishige Seiko Kishinuma.

The End c: