Chapter One

The name is Allison .. Allison Reynolds known as the little sister of Carter Reynolds. I'm 4 years younger than Carter that Making me 14 even though I am highly more Mature than him.

anyway

Carter's P.o.v

"Allison Where the hell are my Red vans ?!" i yelled up the stairs hoping she'd hear me .

She slowly walked out of her room , and to the bathroom and apparently thats where my vans were. Allison threw then at me and said " now leave me alone so I can get ready."

I rolled my eyes and walked to the kitchen .

My mom had made an entire thing of chocolate chip pancakes to feed a basketball team.

"Nash is coming over this morning that's why i made extras , and i didn't know if Hayes was coming or not " she said smiling I just shook my head like okay.

Allison's P.O.V.

I walked over to the mirror and looked at myself , my black hairs hanging to my back , my dark brown eyes glistening , and my pure white smile. I went to my closet and picked out my red Carter Reynolds shirt , I can represent my brother . Right ? I took a pair of light blue skinny jeans and put them on . I grabbed my bag and Phone and a pair of socks and my black beanie then ran downstairs.

"Well look who is actually ready" Carter said rolling his eyes at me and he took a bite out of his pancake.

I walked past him and wacked him in the back of the head and then he grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder. "CARTER MCCOY REYNOLDS PUT ME DOWN" i screamed as mom just stared at us. "Tell me you love me and your sorry " he said .

Carter Reynolds you are the best brother on earth I love you and im sorry " i said giggling he put me down and then the doorbell rang.

I ran to the door and saw Nash , aka one of Carters best friend. "NASHLY I MISSED YOU BOO " i said laughing . He smiled and hugged me , " I missed you too Little Reynolds "

Nash had always called me that no matter what. I told him to come in and go eat.

Nash and Carter did their bro thing and then started talking about Magcon San Francisco then Nash said "Allison do you want to go along this time , you and Shawn can sing . "

i stared at nash and said "Really is it okay ?" Carter said " I'd love to have you come along and so would the others " Nash agreed with him . " I smiled yeah i will "

we then all got up and left for school , we had to leave tomorrow for San Francisco tomorrow.

*Skips to tomorrow morning *

_________________________________________________________

I don't know , this isn't all that good yet but i hope it gets better