-prologue-

March 9, 1995

March 9, 1995

In Ms. Kun's opinion, there was no such thing as a perfect human being. There was no top dog of the human race, no one that could take the crown. Yet suddenly, when dear Alice Kun's was resting in the grass, almost
feeling swallowed by the humid air that surrounded the City of Daegu spontaneously earlier that night, that opinion changed. She glared at the sky as if attempting to start a commotion with the gods, hot tears gliding down her face.

She was angry. As if that wasn't obvious enough, at the world and the people who live in it today. She never understood, how people could treat others, especially children, with such disrespect and ruin the beauty of what once was there. She couldn't understand why she had to protect a young darling girl, no older than four from a drunk man who thought leaving dark swelling bruises was better than leaving kisses.

She'll never understand.

Which is why when she stood and turned the corner only to see a young newborn boy, she knew she would bring him to the home with her.

It seems she could only focus on the little tuffs of hair rolling around his head in a crown. Or maybe it was the beautiful porcelain skin that felt like the softest silk you could imagine. Yet personally, I believe it wasn't a coincidence  at all. Perhaps it was the "birthmark" that trailed his torso all the way to his middle thigh. Painting him with a beautiful black, making her wonder if it was perhaps charcoal instead. Swirls on his body in intricate patterns, the power to entrance anyone with its beauty. She felt intoxicated with adoration for this boy, and maybe it wasn't a random act either.

Yet what no one saw, was the world above molding to his will, guiding him down to our world with such grace and beauty. Obviously that was bound to attract the eyes of many, because while miss Alice was watching the boy , a man far above was looking down on them, his dangerously dark brown eyes swirling with curiosity. He trails her back to her home, which it seems is a home for many lost kids, and then he vanishes. As many would say, this is the worlds newest fallen angel.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I apologize for how mediocre this book is honestly, but I will try my best! I imagined the birthmark to look as if it was smoke and you can have whatever interpretation you'd like on that. thank you for reading and I will try to update often but I think I will try and get many chapters ready and then start posting regularly, but if not ill post as much as I can!

-River