S Ē V Ė N T Ë Ê N

"Hello? What's happened? Is she ok-"

"Calm down Jungkook, if anything had happened I would've called sooner" Jin interrupts me with a laugh and I sigh.

"What's happened then Jin?" Namjoon says sternly, Jin sighs again before taking a deep breath.

"She moved"

My mouth drops and my fist tightens. She moved? She moved when I wasn't there?

"She's awake? That- That's amazing- Jungkook That's amazing" Taehyungs arms wraps around me as he squeals in excitement.

"Taehyung- just wait" Jin stops his mood and sighs once more. Why- Is she awake?"

"It was just a nerve spasm- she's still asleep" he pauses and I swallow, "I just wanted to let you guys know- I thought it wa-"

My legs move up and away from the table, leaving jin talking to everyone else apart from the person he wanted to talk to.

"Jungkook wait" Yoongi calls as I walk into my room and slam the door. My body falls onto the bed limply and my eyes close.

Why can't she just wake up? Why is the universe trying to keep me away from June?

"Jungkook" Yoongi says opening the door to the room and casually strolling inside. I keep my head facing away from him and ignore his presence.

"Start writing- just write it out" he throws something onto the bed before leaving again and closing the door behind him.

I miss you June.