F Ï F T Y Ė Ī G H T

"You can't just quit the group because of Jin- You need to think of everyon-"

"That's all I've been doing" Jungkook shouts, his hand hitting the metal pole harshly. Taehyung shuts up.

"I've been thinking of the fans and June and you guys for the last 6 years Taehyung" his words calm down a little and I take a deep breath.

"We love you Jungkook"

"Hoseok-"

"No Jungkook" , he tries to defend his actions but I interrupt him, "we have worked so hard these years to make something we're proud of- you've worked hard too- your telling me your just going to quit? This isn't a game Jungkook, you can't just leave and come back- you leave and that's it- your gone forever" my words stay calm and his face relaxes slightly.

"We love you so much- I'm begging you- please come home- come home and talk to Jin and tell him how you feel rather than running away- we love you and let me tell you this- Jin is the one in the wrong- ask Taehyung we got in an massive argument the other day because of this" he looks over at Taehyung and he nods.

"He told him off- it was scary- and then he left the group chat" Taehyung says, finally gaining his confidence after Jungkooks angry moment.

"I-"

"Come home Jungkook- Please"

"I-I will- I'll come home"