Chapter 6

Yay!!! It's up!!

Sorry for the wait guys

_____________________________________________________________________

"What a weird day"

Third pov

Yesterday was an exhausting day for Riku, but she still woke up with joy and excitement.

It's her second day of school, she does not want to miss it and she wants to meet his friends soon. Although they did not spend much time together yesterday, she still enjoyed it.

Riku wakes up early to make a bento for herself and she does not need to rush to school. Finished getting ready, looked at the clock and she still had 55 minutes left, time to go to school from her house didn't take that long as people think so she decided to leave for school by walk. Thinking it would be good for her to move more.

She walk with a slow rhythm while enjoying the refreshing morning breeze. Staying at place far enough from city is really good for her condition.

As she passed the park, she heard a child crying, stopped, she tried to sharpen her hearing. After being sure of where the voice came from, Riku approached it and found a child hugging one of the legs of a student who seemed to be in same school with her weeping.

And it seems the student did not know what to do, because she can see the confused and troubled on his face. She wanted to ignore them, but she was weak when it come to children and again she felt bad for the student.

Sighed, she approached them. She exchanged glance with the student, she smile at him and turned her attention to the child, "Hey, why are you crying? Where are your parents?" she asked while she equalize their height.

While the student just stood watching her a little surprised, did not think that she will help him. Considering some people just pass by without noticed or just ignore them.

At first the child ignored her by hiding their face, in a softer tone she said, "it's ok, I'm not going to hurt you, you can trust me. I'm his friend afterall."

The child just silently listening to her words until finally looked up at the student. "Is she really your f-friend?" Asked the child whispering

The student just silently watching them, lost, make Riku sigh and look at him, "It's true, right? We are friends." Riku said with smile, make him stunned for a moment.

Clearing his throat, he said while looking to the kid, "yes, we're friend, you can trust her."

Riku turn her attention to the kid, "see, we're friend, so you want to tell me what happened?" said Riku with cheerful tone.

Hesitantly, he said, "I'm separated from m-my parents, I just go for a while to catch the grasshoppers and w-when I get back they *sniff* *snif*"

They about to cry but, "there, there" Riku hugged the child to calm the child down.

After being hugged, the child suddenly cried louder, it just made them a little panicked and Riku decided to hug the child more tightly while rubbing the child's back. She try to stop them from crying and look at the student for help, but he just look back at her with 'i don't know what to do' face, make her sigh.....again.

"We'll help you find them ok? So stop crying." Riku comforted him.

They still sniffling and take a time to calm, "You promise?" the child asked, a little calm now and staring at her, and being answered with a nod by Riku,

"you will not leave me until you find them right?" they look at Riku with hopefully eyes.

"Of course" replied Riku while wiping the child tears with smile, the kid held up his little finger, "pinkie promise?"