Chapter 14

Times passed without Riku realizing it and it's been months since Riku made friends. Even though they only got to know each other in such a near time, they helped Riku a lot as if they had known each other for a long time.

The weather is hot because it had entered summer, and they only needed to wait for one more week to be able to enjoy their summer vacation.

Currently they are having lunch under a tree in the school' backyard. This time they are not heading to the roof because there are cooler grounds.

"Ah... it doesn't feel like time has passed and we just have to wait a little bit more for a summer vacation"

"It's time to play a watermelon break"

"Natsu Matsuri"

"1000 ghost stories"

"We won't play that!"

"But you won't be able to enjoy the holidays if you have to attend summer classes"

"Ah... you ruined our fun So-chan"

"Eh? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to did that"

"Never mind Sogo-kun, you take things too seriously"

"Hahaha... yes, he's just kidding"

Riku laughs at her enthusiastic friends. At this time she sat next to Tenn and leaned on his shoulder.

"Yeah, summer means beach" exclaimed Nagi excitedly, "let's play to the beach during vacation Rikku"

"Oh... Beach, I never went to one before. Let's go" said Riku excitedly, she looked towards Tenn who didn't seem to really agree with Riku,"Tenn-nii, can we go? Please, I really want to go"

Riku used her puppy eyes to make Tenn surrender of her, "Alright, sometimes taking you there isn't bad i think"

"Yeah, thank you. I love you" Because she is too happy, she hug Tenn from the side and kissed his cheek.

"Yare yare, you made onii-san jealous here," Yamato commented

Riku's cheeks flushed at Yamato's comments. She hid her face on Tenn's shoulder, "I also want to be kissed by you Riku~" Yuki teased her and approached Riku

"Not only you Yuki, I also want to be kissed by her" Momo teased Riku together with Yuki

"Ehem," a voice was heard, "I will be happy if you are not serious about what you said"

Yuki and Momo who were not too affected by Tenn's intimidation tempted them, "aw~ we are not joking thou"

"I also want to be kissed" Tamaki said innocently, "Ri-chan's lips look soft, I want to feel it"

Tamaki's words made them choked on air while Momo and Yuki just laughed out loud. Riku's face grew redder if it could, different from Tenn who had a dark aura surrounding him.

"Ta-tamaki! What did you just say?! You can't just say something like that loudly" Mitsuki scolded him with a red face

"Onii-san really can't handle you" Yamato shook his head

"Eh?" Tamaki tilted his head in confusion. Suddenly he felt goosebumps, he looked towards Tenn who smiled sweetly at him with a dark aura around him.

He scot closer to Sogo. Luckily for him, the bell rang, "Ah, the bell rang, I had to go back to class immediately" Tamaki said in a hurry and back to class, not wanting to deal with Tenn.

"I won't let him run away after this" Tenn murmured which was heard by all of them and sent chill to their back except Riku.

Time Skip