1

I waked up in the morning, arnav sleeping next to me..hope he was very tired in yesterday's get together party, so I did not waked him up, let him wake up late and before that let me prepare breakfast for arnav and suji...

You know suji??? Yes she is 4 yrs girl and daughter of arnav....I am stepmother for suji.. Yes yes arnav and me had punar vivah last week.

About me :
I am mithra , 28 years old women ,and was living with my parents alone since from the day of divorced Mr. Ranjith Kumar. Ya ya me and Ranjith married few years before that time I was 20 yrs girl who just finished my u.g..Ranjith was my family friend so we got married and thus a break came into our life when he comes to know that I can't become mom in my life since I have some gynaecological problems ,thus he divorced me.

Few months before:
my dad had an appointment with ortho doctor, in a multispeciality hosipital there I met Mr. Arnav...who is a doctor there, and specialised in reproductive medicine. Yep, Dr .arnav was looking so handsome and I can't believe the way he approached with an infertile couple...he was giving counselling to the couple regarding a treatment... Thus make me a confidence on him that ,he is so kind.

I came back to home ,thought about my reproduction health ,whether I'm going to marry again or not, but I have to prove myself that I'm perfectly alright with good health , so I fixed an appointment with Dr.arnav...

Pls be seated - arnav

Aaah well I am mithra, and this is all my reports...

Oh OK wait let me check....

My heart beat is fast and I was nervous with wat he is going to say....

Arnav - look mithra, u have some slight cyst in ur ovaries ...so let me give medicine for that, so that u ll be alright ...and well do u getting periods regular?????

Aaaah.... ???
(Actually I am embarrassed with his question but as a patient here I'm suppose to answer his question) so I said " I'm regular "

Good , so no much complicated ...OK follow my medicine.....

Thank you sir...

Okay....

....
Days passed and second time when I met him after completing medicines he just shared his mobile number and thus it made a bridge for our strong friendship..

One day:

We both met each other in an restaurant with his child suji....so we both had a friendly talk and there I come to know that suji' s mom died while giving birth for her... He felt very sad that he could not able to save his wife being as a very good doctor...

Its a time for me to consoling him....in a gentle way ,and thus as a friend I wiped his tears.....

Suddenly suji cupped his dad ear and was saying something....

Hey ssssh - arnav

Wat is that- me

Nothing- arnav

Aaah mithra will u marry my dad - suji (with smile)

What????- me ( second time I embarrassed with the question)

Hey suji...keep quiet - arnav

Dad wat is that I asked wrongly here???- suji

Both arnav and mithra looked each other's eyes.... And thus end up this relationship with wedding.

Next???