13

Suji.......was playing in the palace with diya , Madhu, mithra admiring beauty of Mysore palace . Daniel was attending a phone call and now had arnav and pintu to speak privately

Aaah arnav sir........

The word arnav sir,hurted him like pricking ....but wat to do, he has to accept the fact.

"Tell me pintu.......

Mmmmm arnav sir, actually I feel like resembling you.......from childhood onwards I do not know the reason but now I wanna to ask you, pls tell me.

Pintu, its not necessary to know certain things in life, better don't think about this. Let's go and join with suji and diya...

Aaaargh arnav sir ,that's wat I try to say, whenever I see suji, diya ,I get suddenly brotherhood feel, which so far I did not felt like that, ....😌

Hahaha its nice to have brotherhood feel, wats wrong in that....

No ,not like that....aaaah OK let me move now...

....
Arnav mind vioce- aaaah pintu is so matured , started notifying biological relationship between us. We have to be careful.

....
Mithra - arnav ji , its time to have lunch move on...  Madhu family already started having lunch.

Arnav- okay come ....

Mysore trip gave them new feel which they never had so far....once had lunch again they started to chennai.

Days passing as usual ....and suddenly that day ,suji suffered from stomach cramping....
" aaaah ammmaaaaa"

That time mithra was not at home ,went to buy vegetables.... Arnav were sitting in front of t.v...suddenly he rushed to see suji by hearing her screaming....

"Suji darling...wat happen...

Dad...pls call mom...pls.....

Wat happen tell me....

Dad....aaaah I'm bleeding she cried by holding her stomach.

Arnav understood that she attained her puberty, and smirked himself and ask her to sit for sometime till mithra comes, and immediately took a sanitary napkin for her...suji did not understood wats happening around her...

" dad...wat happen to myself..."

He smiled "ur mom will come and explain".

Aaah as a doctor you don't know..

Hahaha....in this case ,only mom can explain you, you just sit and relax ...

...
Mithra arrived, and arnav pulled close to him and said " hey....suji...our suji.....attained puberty"

Really????(excitement)

Yeah of course, go and take care of her ...
She hugged her husband in happiness and went near suji and explained her situation and gave her shower ,and ask her to keep napkin and made her to sit ......from that day onwards started giving healthy foods....

On 11 th  day they arranged puberty function, invited everyone ...family and friends... Including Madhu family . . .
Pintu - my dear sissy ,this is beautiful moment for u, its my gift open it and see.....

Suji went to her room and opened the gift "it was a nice photo frame which took at Mysore trip" and also a letter for her

My dear sis....
U and me are some or another way sis and brother, I feel like that ,only ur dad knows the truth behind it. But I don't want to explain about it anything to you, any way life long I will do anything for you my sissy, love u sissy ..

After reading it, she dropped the tears that she got a brother in her life ,an emotional tears came out from her eyes. She came back from room ,and smiled at pintu...

"Pintu.... Why can't u be ,here itself in chennai...?

Hahaha ,I can't ..I have to go London with my mom, dad soon.

You can't be here for your sissy????

Why not I'm always be in your heart, don't worry I will come back after my studies. I'm going to do my medical there, when I come back to chennai after 5yrs , I will be Dr. Pintu....

Hahaha sure bro.....

Okay take care....

Take care my bro.