3

Its night 8.30....arnav went to his room ,were mithra sat in bed already ...suji followed by her dad.

Arnav felt a drops of tears in her eyes...he just called her name "mithraaaaa "

Aaargh. .. Ji come in.....

I already came inside the room.....that's OK wat happen for u , why u need to cry now????

She bent her head in his shoulder and cried heavily..

He is unable to control her....
"Suji .....ma go and play with doll for sometime in toys room ,let daddy come and call you .."

OK dad....

Once suji went out from bedroom...he just locked door and sit next with mithra...

"Hey mithu ....look at me.."

Arnav jii...sorry ...

Sorry for???

I dono to say but really sorry for not understanding your likes and dislikes..as a wife...I felt so guilty in front of mangamma ..even a servant know about u, but not I am...

Hahaha... Haha...is this ur problem now???

Mmmm..

He just hugged her....tightly and patted her head for consoling her...and thus he murmured in her ears" mithraaa u are the one who understood me ,very well..u know"

Me???

Yes....

How do u say???

Mmmm...till now...u are so caring with my child suji, taking responsibility as a own mother , and giving space for me as a soul mate . ..like other womens u did not torturing ur husband ...etc etc... This is enough....for me...

She looked at him ...in a pathetic way and poked her head in his chest ...and then kept silence for sometimes.....

After few minutes..... She closed her eyes and had a nap in his chest...he gently placed her head from his chest and rested her in the pillow ...and then opened the door to call suji to sleep...

Suji busily playing with toys but alone....
..."come ,let we sleep"

Dad....

Yes.. Tell me darling ...

Dad... I'm always playing alone with my toys , no one is playing with me...I need a sister or brother to play with me( asked in childish voice)

Hahaha....dear ...it ll happen ...come now let we sleep..

He carried his child suji in his arms and came to bedroom .... Made to lay next to him and hugged his suji and slept nicely.. ..

Suddenly he realised his wife'hand placed in his waist. .....

He turned towards her.   ....suddenly she waked up.   "Arnav jii... "

Mmmm tell me....

U not yet slept still??

I was sleeping but suddenly realised ur hand on me, so waked...

Ooofo. ...OK OK ...let me not disturb u, and let me move little bit.....

Oye. ..come close to me- arnav

Nope it ll disturb u....

Its OK come close to me , - arnav

Mmmm no...

Arnav pulled her salwar neck  and dragged her close to him....and mithra started blushing ....

Arnav gave a smile at her....
She again blushed ....then they both had a sleep well ....

Next???