one。

Junhee was strolling the neighborhood. The day was pretty gloomy and dark but it didn't faze him. He walked and walked, his hands in his pockets and earbuds in his ears. He avoided going home since there really wasn't anything to do there. He spent his days like this.

     He lived alone for a while. He sought out relationships or friendships but neither worked out for him. At this age, everyone was caught up in their own business. All Junhee wanted was a companion. Someone to hang out with and to listen to him. Someone or maybe even something.

     And- as if God heard his prayers- he caught sight of a puppy. He couldn't tell if it was real or not since it wasn't moving. He walked closer to it, removing his earbuds on the way. The closer he got the more he could hear sounds. Whining? It appeared that the dog was stuck, half its body underneath a wire fence.

     "Oh dear!" Junhee cried out before quickly bending down so he could free the dog. He tried bending the fence back so it would make more way for the pup. Carefully pulling the dog out, Jun made sure not to hurt it more than it already was. He held the dog in his arms, close to his chest as if it were a baby.

     Junhee pet the puppy's head, "You look alright but right now I'm going to bring you to a vet, okay?" The puppy barked in return as if it understood. He smiled down at the dog, petting it as he took it to the nearest vet.

 He smiled down at the dog, petting it as he took it to the nearest vet

[🍯] !
Hopefully you guys will enjoy this book. This chapter is a little boring but I promise you it will pick up soon !

♡♡♡