Kai Oneshot

Hi! I just wanted to make Oneshots for you guys while you wait for my other chapters to come out.

This will be faster to update since it's going to be Oneshots. I also write oneshots before I start writing, so yeah. Kinda like warming up.

Okay I'll shut up now, Enjoy~

Your POV:

"We're going to a party! Hurry ______! Dress up! Dress up!" My friend Minyoung exclaimed.

It was the last day of summer vacation, and school is going to start tomorrow. I guess one of her friends invited us to a party just so we can have some fun before school starts. But... I'm not really into parties. I like quiet and I am quiet.

"Here here, wear this. It'll look nice on you." She handed me a nice dress, which I was forced to wear.

It was a simple dress. It was all white. A strapless dress with yellow lacing the bottom.

MinYoung made a quick wavy style for my hair, and to be honest, it looked really nice. Well, all of it looked nice.

"Miyoung. You know I don't like parties..." I said timidly. She gave out an exhausted sigh. "It won't be that long. You'll have fun. This time, I PROMISE."

We went downstairs and asked MinYoung's father to drive us. He was a very kind man, so he drove us to the house. It took us a while, but we finally got there.

"You kid's stay safe. And text me when you want to get picked up." He chirped happily before driving off.

"I want to stay at your house." I whined. MinYoung grabbed my arm and dragged me inside. The loud blaring music can be heard from afar, and going inside made it even worse.

I could be reading my manga right now.

MinYoung let go of my arm and waved at me. "You can walk around. I'm gonna go say hi to those hot boys over there!" She yelled through the music. She walked away, not wasting a second.

She's so nice to me... ( The sarcasm in there.)

Now, I was all alone, with all of these people around me. It's so crowded in here! How do people even enjoy going to parties like these?!

In a corner, two couples were really getting into their make out session, and I think it might turn into something else pretty quickly.

I guess that's one way to enjoy a party...

Someone pushed me by accident, making me slip. "Eek!" I shrieked out. I shut my eyes tightly, getting ready for my head to make contact with the hard floor, but it never came.

I opened my eyes, suprised and confused. I looked up, finding someone holding me. "Woah! Careful! You almost hit your head on the floor." He chuckled. I stood up and fixed my dress.

"No kidding..." I muttered. "Thanks." I stood there, feeling a bit awkward. "My name is Kai by the way. This is my house, and also the host of the party." He stated proudly. "______. The person who almost hit her head." I said plainly. He gave a short laugh.

"Here, come with me." He said with his low voice. I can't trust anyone here! I hardly know the guy!

I shook my head at the stranger. "I, Kai, promise that I will not do anything to you." The sincere tone of his voice, and the look in his eyes made me want to trust him. He held his hand out, smiling warmly at me.

I slowly placed my hand on top of his, trying to avoid his gaze all the while.

He led me to a less crowded area. Where the music wasn't as loud. It was nice.

The music changed in the living room. A more slow, quiet song.

While I was sitting down, Kai was left standing. He bowed and put his delicate hand infront of me. "Will you dance with me, milady?" He asked, a playful smile on his face.

I grinned at him and took his hand, this time, more bravely.

"But, just to warn you, I don't know how to dance." I giggled. He placed his hands on my waist and gave me another playful smile. "Just follow the beat, smile, and don't step on my feet, and you'll be fine."

Some people think that the physical things define what's

within.

"Is it better here?" He asked softly. We swayed slowly, following the steady beat of the music. I hummed a quiet yes to him.

And I've been there before

But that life's a bore

I lifted my head up from his neck and stared at him. His handsome face. His caring personality. I think... I think I just...

Some people want it all

But I don't want nothing at all. If it ain't you, baby

If I ain't got you, baby

I think I just fell in love.

___________________

Oneshot END! Did you guys like it? No? Yes? Tell mwah!

The song name is If I Ain't got you by Alicia Keys. :)

If you have any suggestions, like what you want to happen, and with who, tell me. :) I might do it (~^-^)~ Cause I mean like, I'll run out of ideas :|

Bye for now~!