Luhan Oneshot

Another oneshoooooooot! It's short, but cute ;]

'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

I watched as my boyfriend ran through the grass field. He was playing soccer with the rest of Exo, and I was watching happily as his team won everytime.

"Go Kai Oppa!" I would scream out. I liked cheering for the other members. It would make Luhan angry and cute.

A few hours passed and Luhan finishes their game.

He waves to his friends and jogged up to me. I smiled sweetly at him. He was all sweaty, but he looked really hot even so. I got a towel and wiped his forhead. "Thanks." He huffed out. "You know, you should be cheering for me, not the other members." He frowned. I grinned and pinched his cheeks, causing him to frown even more.

"But I like it when you're jealous! It's so cuuuuuute!" I squealed out. "I'm not cute, I'm manly!"

He plopped down on the grass next to me, chugging his water. "Are you hungry? I made a sandwich for you." I told him.

A squeak escaped my mouth when he leaned closer to me. "Hungry, yes. Hungry for your lips." He smirked before capturing my lips, kissing me deeply with love. I closed my eyes and kissed him back.

We parted and he smiled at me. He threw his wet towel at me, chuckling at my reaction.

"Yah!" I yelled out. My hands flailed everywhere and smacked the sweaty towel off of me.

"You're so cuuuuuuute!" He mimicked.

I pouted.

"Throwing your sweaty towel at my face doesn't make me cute." I pointed out playfully. He chuckled softly. "A sweaty towel that every fan wants."

I scowled at him. Everytime he talks about his fans, I get jealous. We have to hide our relationship, and he has to be all sweet to his fans. I just wanted to shove the fact that we're dating into their faces.

"C'mon, I bet you got bored. Let's play soccer." He suggested, vhanging the subject. I pecked quickly him on the cheeks. "When I'm watching you, I never get bored." He gave me a cheeky smile and pulled me up.

"You're too sweet for me." He grinned.

We walked to the large field. Luhan grabbed a ball lying on the grass and began bouncing it onto his knees. I pouted. "You wanted to play soccer with me, and I can't even do that." I said with shame.

He ruffled my hair and smiled at me. "It doesn't matter to me. I just want to be with you."

I turned away, blushing from his statement.

We kicked the ball to eachother. Softly at first, but our kicks soon got stronger when we got comfortable.

Luhan kicked the ball too hard, and it hit me right in the head. I fell backwards, groaning from the pain. Luhan rushed to my side and helped me sit up.

"Your kicks are no joke." I teased as I cradled my head. He looked at me apologetically. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it to hit your head."

"It's okay. It only hurts a little bit." I tried to convince him. His hand touched my hand with curiosity, and I flinched under his touch. "Ow!" I screeched. I frowned at him.

"Sorry." He said sheepishly. He leaned closer and pecked my head. "Is that better?" He asked. I nodded at him slowly and gave him a kiss on the lips. "Much better."

'~'~'~'~'~'~'