Body Care

Watts' up people, how are y'all doing? I'am fine!

So it's summer and there are sometimes some funky smells here and there but don't worry I can help you out darling!

It's summer right now, the sun is shining and it is very hot outside. So, it is definitely a period where you need THE body routine that will help you against body odor and all!

🌹 The first advice I can give you is to take a shower at least once a day. I recommend of taking it in the morning when you get up. I hear a lot of my friends saying "In the morning I don't have time so I shower in the evening so that when I wake up I just put my clothes on and leave my house." And my answer to that is than "Sit down. We need to talk."

Let me explain y'all something it does not work like that! If you do that stop it immediately cause it's not hygienic at all cause even though you took a shower in the evening, while you are sleeping you are sweating and if than you don't wash yourself in the morning you will walk the whole day with not only the sweat of when you where sleeping but also the sweat of during the day caused by the multiple activities that you have done! So, can you imagine how gross it is? I'm sure you can!

🌹 Use a shower gel or a soap but don't use your hands to apply the product on your body personally I find it ineffective and it's a waist of product! Use an exfoliating glove! Those are the best it cleans your skin properly and leaves the good smell of your shower gel/soap on the skin. Rub the glove gently on your skin to remove the dead skin.

🌹 Shave under your arms cause let me explain y'all something again! Ahhahaha Bacteria likes humid places and for example under your arms it can get really damp that's not a big of a deal because in first instance your sweat doesn't have a smell BUT because there are bacteria that are hanging on the hair under your arms you betta remove it and wash it clean cause bacteria gives a smell to the sweat. Does it make scenes? (I will write a chapter on how I shaving routine!!) So I personally love to use coconut oil under my arms because in coconut oil there are antibacterial fatty acids. In other terms coconut oil kills bacteria.

But if you aren't keen on it you can still use deodorant but not the one that you spray but the one that you can rub under your arms it will leave you a pretty smell when you would like to take those cornflakes who are on the top shelf in the supe...

But if you aren't keen on it you can still use deodorant but not the one that you spray but the one that you can rub under your arms it will leave you a pretty smell when you would like to take those cornflakes who are on the top shelf in the supermarket!

Another tip is to use limon under your arms before taking a shower and even before going to bed to make it more effective! Cut your limon in two and squeez the limon while you rub it under your armpits.

The advice that I could give you on clothing aspect is to wear proper clothes every single day! Don't wear the same t-shirt during the whole week or if you really wanna wear this t-shirt wash it let it dry overnight and wear it the next day

The advice that I could give you on clothing aspect is to wear proper clothes every single day! Don't wear the same t-shirt during the whole week or if you really wanna wear this t-shirt wash it let it dry overnight and wear it the next day. D on't wear tight clothes, wear clothes where your body can breath in it!

So this was my first chapter I hope I could help someone out and girl if you're not sure that you smell take one of your closest friends and ask her or maybe your sister or your mother or even your bro don't be ashamed of growing and trying to be a better version of yourself 😌💅🏽
So give me some advice do you like my posts like this or should I change somethings? Every constructive comment is welcome 😘