foreword

[ synopsis ]

"I'm powerful, love. I can make your heart bit stronger than any hot human can do. I can make you my slave if I want you," he declared strongly as his breath dances across the sensitive skin of my neck.

"You, my love, can't say a no because you need me," he kissed nape of neck first as I moved my head in side giving him more access to my shoulder, "you want me," he playfully bite my ear while laughing huskily, "very much, darling. But..." A non-wanted whine iscaped my swollen lips like a moan as he stopped his carresing on my now hot body.

"You must say a one easy sentence and I will be yours. Forever. Give in," tyrant said as he slowly took his hands from my waist and for the last time kissed my shoulder that was pained with love bites.

"I..." And then, I finally understand what he was doing. He wanted to trick me in accepting his proposal.

Me, his bisnis partner, a woman who is known as Ice Queen of this world. Also, the women who's lust is for him. Only for him, but will not accept it.

"You're pathetic, Kosta," I smirked as twirled around to see again those beautiful green eyes that watched me like a hungry beast. Closing the space between our two bodies, I whispered slowly in his ear.

"I will never lose my empire. You," I stopped as I felt his tense muscles shiver beneath my breath. I grinned inwardly. "You better be prepared because I'm coming to you. I never lose."

He immidiatly grabbed my waist in his strong grip as my hands insticly went to his neck. His breath was rapid as I felt it on right side of my face. Blonde loose stands of hair tickled my forehead as he looked me straight into hazel eyes from up. A lined lips transformed into full blown killer smirk as he gazed at me. Kosta hummed slowly benting down closer to my face. Our noses were touching, yet our eyes were speaking all the wanting lusts which our minds unaccepted, yet our hearts swirled for it. And those warm tingles when our bodies met...what are they?

"It isn't possible to escape from me, Valleria. It isn't at all, love..." A warm hand met with my cheek, caressing it tenderly while I leaned more into the warm of it. "It isn't." He wispered.

And then the sinful thing I wished for from the moment we met became a reality which I knew rational mind of mine will never accept but heart will forever be thankful for this special moment in this very office...

...a kiss.

[ warning ]

× This book is a cliché love where Kosta like a bad Alpha will fall in love with a good girl Valerie and she will melt his dark heart and made him hopeless love puppy as long as they're mates. And they live happily ever after...

Wrong.

Sorry, but Wattpad has enough of those stories. Don't expect any of these things in this story. Never.

× Abuse, violence, mature content like swearing will be shown in this book. I don't approve abuse neither any other type of violence to someone in this book. This is solely because the book is like that.

× Smut doesn't exist in this book. I just really don't know how to write and be comfortable with it. I'm high schooler, for God's sake.

× The plot is sometimes...not so understandable because English isn't my native language, it's a second one. So, be free to tell me when you find a grammar mistakes or any other kind of mistake in this book! :)

× Pretty much, that's it...

...and yeah, don't still my work because I'm then coming for you.

[where you can find my book]

This book is also posted on Inkitt beside Wattpad.

Copyright © 2018 by Romae Regina

xxRomaeReginaxx

All rights reserved. 

All rights to the name book and cover are mine because I made it, meaning NAME OF THIS BOOK IS MINE AND ANY BOOK WITH THAT NAME IS STILLING THE NAME.

No part of this book may be reproduced in any form without the permission in writing from the author. The only exception is by a reviewer, who may quote short excerpts in a review.

This book is work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales is entirely coincidental.

[ welcome ]