I know you love me (A little lemon but not much)

Alice POV
Ughh, behing cartoons isn't easy... Especially if you have to be a love intrest for Bendy....

I opend the plain door, every footstep I took creeked, I sighed and slowly walked to the bar, I sat on a pale wooden stool
"Ahem" a searcher apeard whipping  a bowl with a cloth, "what is it today Miss Angel" he said coughing, I rolled my eyes, the only thing we have in this studio is Bacon Soup.

"Same ol' thing"

"Im sorry"
Searchers were a little deff because they were made out of ink
"SAME OLD THING" I shouted in his ear (wherever that is),

"Ok bacon soup"
Within that he disapeered to the kitchen

I fiddeld with my fingers getting more hungrier by the minute, I almost fell asleep until I heard a door slam open

"Oh if it isn't angel cakes"  I heard I familier voice say, "great my day is about to become worrser" I mummbled

I saw I little demon struggling to get up on the stool, I giggled and lent him a hand "no, no, I can do it"

About five minuts later he sighed and asked if I could help him, I hopped off my stool and picked him up and placed him on the stool "there"  I said brushing my hands off.

He looked at my and winked, I blushed a light grey and looked away staring at the crooked wall, he lighhtly brushed his tail on my face, "y'know toots, I think you and me are a perfect match"

"B-bendy have you had a concussion or drank to much alcohol?!" I said blushing a dark grey and staring into his black eyes, "no, I just think giving us a shot would be good"

Bendy POV
I held her cheak in one hand whilst the other was playing with her hair and my tail stroking her leg, I could see her blush a dark grey, I wanted more "

c'mon toots, I know you love me"

she looked down and I pulled her chin up and leaned in kissing her, and she was... Kissing back?!?, I didn't expect her to do that, then suddenly she broke and got off the stool

, "Bendy, we shold leave this stuff for tv" she said and walked out of the room, I looked down embarresed and in shame, As I heard someone clapping, I looked up and saw an ink searcher, "wooowwww man, you really blew it, and I just made this Bacon Soup for her!" I growled and banged my fist against the counter, "dammit, dammit dammit, DAMMIT"  I reapeted getting angrier and angrier until, I had an Idea.

Time skip

I knocked on Alice's booth door, she opend it and sighed when she saw who it was, I didn't care, and without word I picked her up bridal style and carried her to her bed and pinned her there

She started to struggle out of my grip but soon ran out of energy and gave up, I smirked and started kissing her, asking my tongue for enterance, she declined, I growled playfully and tried again, still declined, I still continued to kiss her as my hand led down her dress and pulled it up, she slapped it and pulled it straight down, instead I decided to massage her breasts, fineally she gave in amd kissed me back, I continued to massage her breasts, I stopped and just kissed her, I stopped, "I knew you loved me" I said and layed on the bed cuddling her, "I love you" she said softly, I smiled and closed my eyes.

Sos guys, I haven't made oneshots before sooo it is probably total crap, but who cares, im just doing it!