Idk what dis is.

(Ink Bendy and Evil Alice)

They both walked their seperate paths, The Angel, and The Demon....

It was forbidden in both kind, to fall for the oppisite, but do either of them follow the rules?

They would crawl out of the hole, but to be sucked back in, into the abyiss...

Do they really have anyone?
.
.
.
.
Bendy POV
I walked in the ink, not caring less, and climbed out of what I call, my spot... The Demon side... Our side Joey...

As I took a step out I heard grunting, "Lemme guess, more ink searchers, Sammy?, Bucher Gang?" I croak and hang my head low,

I listened carefully, I was good at that, It sounded like grunts... From a woman, I didn't dare walk onto the path of the Angel...

But my urge to look came over me, I stuck one head in and saw... ALICE?!

She was gripping tightly onto her syringe, grunting and mummbling to herself, her hips swayed elegently from side to side.

But do I care....

Maybe

But that's only the soft side of me...

The other side... Well...

Wants to tear her limb from limp, hear the crunch of her fragile bones, hear the screams and cries of pain, hear her begging for me to spare her life...

I hid back in my side, and watched her walk out, but I made a creak alarming her, she turned straight around and aimed the syring right at my face

"Hello Toots~"
.
.
.
.
Alice POV
I growled as I saw my enime, "What do you want!" I say stabbing the syringe lightly up his chin.

"I just saw you and wondered what is going through that 'Beautiful' mind of yourse" Bendy says sarcastically, I just grunt and walk off

"Thats all I get?!" He shouts smirking,

Then we both hear something...

Someone.
.
.
.
"Henry" We both scowl, then we instantly run towards the sound, of course im running ahead because of his limp, it feels good to be the fast runner these days, I dont want to talk about my past....

As we got there and instantly throw my syringe but to hit Bendy... I start laughing and I pull it out, he groans in pain but gets back up as the ink fills back the hole.

"Im gonna kill him first~" I say teasingly

He smirks and as I was about to run