♡ Valentines Day ♡

Genre: Fluff, Romantic/Romance(??)

• • •

When Kihyun arrived at home he immediately went into the kitchen and put the heavy bags down on the table.

"God nobody ever helps me in any-"
"Kihyun!!"
A messy looking boy rushed into the kitchen and jumped into his arms.

"Changkyun!"
The small boy pushed his legs soft into Kihyuns waist who wrapped his arms around Changkyun to hold him.

He kissed Kihyun softly then looked to the side.
"Wait did you go grocery shopping?"
"Yes."

Changkyun slipped down from him on the floor.
"Alone, cause nobody thought of maybe helping me as always."

"Aw Kihyunnie. I would have gone with you. I don't want you to do everything alone. I'm sorry."
"Don't apologise. You're not to blame. You were the only one at his office working but the rest was just sitting around here. Oh wait!"

He went to one bag and looked for something in it.
"I bought something for you."

Hiding his hands behind his back, he approached to a curious Changkyun.

"I want to be honest. I totally forgot it but I saw them so I bought them for you since today's Valentine's Day."

He took his hands back and handed Changkyun a little box with chocolate.
The latter was pleased by them but looked confused.

"Today's Valentine's Day...? Oh. Uhm I haven't got anything for you, I-I'm sorry Kihyun..."
Kihyun came closer.

"That's okay. I don't want anything. You and your love is everything I need."

He grabbed the youngers waist and put the box carefully away while Changkyun wrapped his arms around Kihyuns neck.

"I love you."

Kihyun lifted him up and sat him down on the table.

"I love you more."

He began to kiss him, Changkyun cupping his face.
The kiss grew and went more passionate till Kihyun finally raised the younger up and took him to their bedroom.

Unfortunately Minhyuk was sitting on his bed.

"Ahh~ wait a minute! W-What are you guys planning to do now? Hey Kihyun, didn't you go grocery shopping? Don't you wanna unpack-"

Kihyun laid Changkyun softly down on the bed, the latters arms still around his neck and smiling brightly at him, in anticipation and knowledge of what Kihyun would do with him now.

"Do it by yourselfs. Here's something which really needs to get unpacked..."

~ ~ ~

I smiled when I remembered our first Valentines Day together.

We were a couple for a year back then.

That's now 8 years ago.

My little baby is now 31.

This time I won't just give him a box of chocolate which I remembered the last minute.

"Kihyunnie I'm ready now."

"You still call me like that?"

"Well", he kissed my forehead, "You still call me your little baby."

Cause you are my little baby.

"Can we go then?"

"Yeah, I'm finally finished. Sorry again baby, I struggled a bit with my make-up."