Prologue

The sound's of sirens were filling my ears every moment I wasted time in this hell. I was sweating as My knees silently fell to the floor with a soft thud. My tears were falling to the broken shards of aluminum on the blood stained ground. I quietly told myself I had to do something, that I should just get up and close the seal on the Escape pod so the intruder would be caught...But I was too late... The conflurgation of red was surrounding My tear-stained and blurry field of vision. 

And soon, in the blink of an eye...  It turned to black. constantly trying to Un-paralyze my self, I felt the flames washing over me like water would in a bath. My last thought was, *It's lava. I'm done for, and I will be dead soon.*  I slipped out of conciousness as I said what I thought would be my final goodbyes to the beauty, courage, stupidity and harrowence this confusing world could offer, all in my head. 

But I didn't know anything at that moment. That breif seven minutes, my brain was paralysed and processing the pain of death. All I wished for was a second chance, to be the protagonist, a hero, someone... Who made the right choice. Little would I ever think that my path was cut out for me, long pre-dating my wishes. At this point I was so pessimistic that I didn't even try to get up. I didn't want to suffer. And with a silent click, I thought I knew my fate of a sad death was upon me. 

But It wasn't. It was merely the scariest and most regretful day of my life. Because I woke up wishing I was dead. But I wonder what would happen if I really had died that day, and who would take my place, because, Right now My life is long fulfilled and amazing. I know that if I died that day, I wouldn't have a chance to feel this joyful love this world had to offer. So obviously,

 The fact that I woke up,

Wasn't a mistake. 

Although it's hard to put into words you will Understand, I finally will tell the story of the most important part in my life. So If you want to listen, don't read...

 Feel.