MOM.

As I was walking home from school. I raised my hand up to match with the sun. The glaze of the diamond shine upon my eyes. The ring that was given to me yesterday.

Nub: Wow, this is like the first time in forever that my mom finally brought me something. (thinking about him sitting on the sofa) hmmm.... who is he? Mom said that he will be living with us for now. h...m forget it.

As I continue walking. I saw that there's a bunch of people surrounding the road across from my house.

Nub: (looking toward that direction) Are they having a promotion. (grins) Great!

As I squeeze myself through the crowd. I feel like there's a lot of water on the ground. When I get into the center. I froze for a moment. The women that was laying down covering with blood was my mom.

Nub: (drop down to my knee) Mom!!!!!!!! Mom!!!!!! somebody please help me. please help me.

*the crowd started to walk away. *

Nub: (grabbing on to a mister) Mister, please take my mom to the hospital. Mister, please help me!!!!!!!!! mister (he twisted my hand and walk away: going back to my mom) Mom... (I held her tight to me despite of all the blood)

NOOBIE!!!!

As I look, he was running toward me. I cry to him and asked him to help me. He carry my mom on his back and started to run. We run about 30 min, I was super exhausted. I cant run anymore my feet were numb I fall down. As soon as he sees me on the ground: he came running back to me.

Him: Noobie!!! are you alright.

Nub: what are you doing. GO!!! take my mom to the hospital..... GO....

Him: NO. I can't live you. You call me here.

He let go of my mom and carry her on one of his should. Just then he pushes me closer to him and bent me down on his other shoulder. The moment I know what was going on. I was already on his other shoulder.